"No limit Property group"

Hi

I wonder if anyone can tell me anything about these people?

I have had a few people come in to see me who have done something through them and without saying too much . . . my antenna is up with concerns.

If you are worried about saying anything publicly, I am happy to receive a private message or email.

Thanks for all and any feedback.

Dale

NOLIMIT PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT PTY LTD

Hi all.
Thanks Dale for your time in Canberra back in April. Love ya work!

Anyway I think this is the company you maybe be referring to.
The Company details I extracted from ASIC's database at 12:02:03 on 11/07/2003

Name NOLIMIT PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT PTY LTD
ACN 093 437 784
ABN 90 093 437 784

For Ten bucks you can get the run down on the people running the company and who the share holders are.

I quered on the phone if someone I once knew was involved in running the company and they said no. He was the brain child behind the Gold Coast property scams in the 1990s. The ASIC said that doesn't preculde him from being an employee though. In fact he was on TV a little while ago, Looking quite relaxed, suppose ya would after raking in the big bucks. Who knows? Anyway that's about the most I could find for nothing.

Of course that's not to say they is anything wrong about this NOLIMIT PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT PTY LTD.

Cheers,
g

Hi again,
Seems my friend has "fled" to NZ. I spoke to a NOLIMIT PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT PTY LTD guy in Sydney office who knew a mate who was in contact with my NZ mate. So still not sure what the reputation of this company is. Expect a call from NZ soon I reckon, and I'll ask him what he reckons.
Avagoodweekend
G

if you're talking about the d.q.livinnnng it is back as a builder @ robina gold coast. mo idea on no limit

There is a www site at

http://www.nolimit.com.au/

The No Limit Property Group is a national property developer, with four offices in Queensland and Victoria. Over recent years No Limit has built a reputation for quality of workmanship, professionalism and affordability - key elements in its marked success to date.

Very simialer name . Could not see a ACN on www site

Hello Dale,
If you really want to get serious, just do a search through Google au on the following. All will be revealed! "Networth Planning" (ala No Limits), "Deirdre Lampe" and most importantly, "Jason Paris"
I'll say no more!

Hi Erik

Thanks for that, you are a champion!

Dale

Originally posted by EricK
Hello Dale,
If you really want to get serious, just do a search through Google au on the following. All will be revealed! "Networth Planning" (ala No Limits), "Deirdre Lampe" and most importantly, "Jason Paris"
I'll say no more!

I did a job for a bottled water company in Sydney a long time ago. The owner of the company was a youngish guy named Jason Paris....couldnt be too many with the same name.

hello EricK
Why do i need to be spoon fed, i read the article. Just didnt comment on it.

Hi

I spoke to someone from the company yesterday who had previously asked me to look after their own personal tax affairs, and, who had written to all of their clients suggesting us as accountants . . .

So, without saying anything more than repeating some of the comments madeto me, I'll let you decide what to think of this company:

Salesperson:

"But, every time our clients get an independent valuation done the results are $20k to $30k below the price that we're selling at, so, it seems to us that the valuers are just not doing their job properly"

and

"people need pushing, and being led, to buy these properties or else they may do nothing at all"

and

"worst case scenario is that they pay too much for the property, but, if they wait 10 years they will have recovered their loss and still made more money than doing nothing"

There was a lot more, but, the final concern was that the salesperson might lose all of their income for the next two years if we told people to look a lot closer and do their due dilligence.

Very interesting!

Dale

ps - that salesperson has now been sacked as a client!

Originally posted by EricK
I can't say I'm a real supporter of Jenman, but he stirs the pot somewhat.

I have to admit, I owned a Jenman run Real Estate office and it was the most ethical real estate office I have ever worked in. Obviously, his techniques are good for the proprietor, but they are also extremely honest and ethical regarding dealings with customers.

Hello whynot,
Getting off the topic somewhat, but it seems the Jenman system is losing favour in the industry. There was an article in the Melbourne Saturday Age a couple of weeks ago outlining the decline in Jenman offices!! It went on to say how Jenman was culling the non performers (and suing some for non payment of franchise fees from what I recall). Or was it the franchisees throwing in the towel for some reason?? Who knows?? Either way there's always two sides to the story I'm sure.
I find it interesting that you say that the Jenman office you owned was the most ethical that you've been involved in. I've been involved with a number of agents over the years, and have yet to be directly involved with an "unethical" type. I'd be interested in your interpretation of "ethical". It's a very grey area, depending on which side of the fence you are on.
PS. I believe the Jenman system charges some of the highest commissions around. Could you verify their costs??

I suspect property valuers are generally conservative in their estimations. I expect this may be to allow for a margin of error, or change in market conditions that could make the investment a bit more risky.

Back