Office Politics – PAINFUL!!

If it’s only to get away from the politics of the office each day I’m so glad were doing this whole property investing journey and know it’s the right thing to do... I couldn’t imagine doing this for another 35 years! That thought gives me the shivers!!

If it’s only to get away from the politics of the office each day I’m so glad were doing this whole property investing journey and know it’s the right thing to do... I couldn’t imagine doing this for another 35 years! That thought gives me the shivers!!

Don't you CARE ????!?! :D:confused:;):p

I hated it - the gossip was hideous and the clawing up the ladder :eek: (shiver)

Oh I know! The constant whispering and Gossiping is so difficult to take. I guess I could find another job but nearly every position I've had has had some kind going on..

The thought of having to deal with this for 38 hours a week for another 35 years is frightening..

I work in a big office in a big ASX200 company, what's office politics? I guess I've got my bloke politics filter on running full bore. I'm sure its happening out there, but I wouldn't have a clue.

Cheers,
Michael

I work in a big office in a big ASX200 company, what's office politics? I guess I've got my bloke politics filter on running full bore. I'm sure its happening out there, but I wouldn't have a clue.

Cheers,
Michael

I've noticed some people are always involved, or are dragged into office politics, and others not, ever (oblivious?).

Maybe those people just don't give a hoot about petty office things.

I think that's it.

Because they don't give a hoot, they don't ask questions, and people don't tell them anything (because they don't buy into it, and take sides).

These ARE the people to befriend at work :).

Becomes more fun once working is an option :)

The Y-man

I never get involved in Office Politics..... I have specialized to the point where I almost have no competition anyway. So I can just laugh at all the up-and-coming hopefuls & not care.

It is sheer bliss. ;)

Office politics? I simply became the boss and subsequently got rid of the office politicians. Problem solved. People just concentrating on work is good for the business and good for its people. Schoolyard games have no useful place in a business, period.

I've never worked in an office but imagine it's like that English show with David Brent called The Office. I hope your boss is like him because it would make the day go quicker :)
250px-David_Brent_111.jpg

I've never worked in an office but imagine it's like that English show with David Brent called The Office. I hope your boss is like him because it would make the day go quicker :)
250px-David_Brent_111.jpg

Geez, I worked with someone that looked and behaved like him. Thank God, he wasn't the boss, and it wasn't for long :eek:.

A day with these guys would be OK.

image_47_18.jpg

Back