Front Office View

Just had to share this little bit of nonsense:)

I shifted my office into the front room where I have a lovely view of my front garden and streetscape.

However, I am now seeing things I do not like, on 2 occasions a sneaky neighbour is placing rubbish in my council bin, how dare they, WTF my bin is full, if the lid does not shut down the garbos wont take it, its their policy. Nasty stuff.

On another occasion lady walking her dog stopped on my verge, left a doggie doo doo. It was only when I went to retrieve the mail I spotted it, that doggie doo doo, is not right, I had to pick it up myself, using a bag of course.

Third World problems what can I say:eek:

wjcUuxG.png

on 2 occasions a sneaky neighbour is placing rubbish in my council bin, how dare they, WTF my bin is full, if the lid does not shut down the garbos wont take it, its their policy. Nasty stuff.

That's a bit naughty of them. Can you place the bin far away from her house so that she/her has to walk across the nature strip to put something in it? That might deter him/her. Or catch her/him in the act and embarrass them? Or next time you put something in his/her bin and, if you get caught, say, "Oh, I thought we shared bins as I see you using mine all the time".

On another occasion lady walking her dog stopped on my verge, left a doggie doo doo. It was only when I went to retrieve the mail I spotted it, that doggie doo doo, is not right, I had to pick it up myself, using a bag of course.

Next time you see them run outside and give them a bag.
Grrr

Caught my neighbor taking stuff out of my bin recently :eek:

Not in any weird way though - our bin was just overflowing and he had space in his.....might have thought I was bringing the value of the street down with nappies overflowing out of my bin.

Cheers

Jamie

I shifted my office into the front room where I have a lovely view of my front garden and streetscape.

However, I am now seeing things I do not like, on 2 occasions a sneaky neighbour is placing rubbish in my council bin, how dare they, WTF my bin is full, if the lid does not shut down the garbos wont take it, its their policy. Nasty stuff.

Put it in their letterbox. They may be a bit more diligent in the future.

I have been in fits watching my neighbour take bags of rubbish over to the skip in the school across the road, its pitch dark and he thinks he is invisible :D pity he has moved and I have to get my laughs elsewhere ;)

Had more fun the other day, some bird pulled her carover in front of the house. Then pulled her top off & swapped for another. The +1 & I had a good laugh.

Much better than dog poo. ;)

MTR put the garbage bin out later in the evening say 10pm or later. That way the neighbour will get the mesaage. You could even a letter on the bin with a smiley face saying you don'want their rubbish and they are being watched.

With regard to the doggy do you can use an old trick of mine... Find where they live and drop a number 2 on their front lawnn :D

MTR put the garbage bin out later in the evening say 10pm or later. That way the neighbour will get the mesaage. You could even a letter on the bin with a smiley face saying you don'want their rubbish and they are being watched.

With regard to the doggy do you can use an old trick of mine... Find where they live and drop a number 2 on their front lawnn :D

Hahaha, funny

You should be working , close the blinds ;)

Back