Opinions on Chinchilla QLD

If you had done your research you would know that Chinchilla to Toowoomba is 2 hours travel time,

you would know that existing workers on the gasline project are bused from Brisbane with pick ups in Toowoomba, then stay in a camp facility until they are bused home.

unlike a coal mine that requires a large maintenance an operations crew, gas projects are only heavy employers during construction.

after that direct employment is minimal.

goodluck with your investment

James

Spot on James

My daughter drives in and out to a camp at Crossroads not far from Chinchilla every 2 weeks from Brisbane, they are expanding but workers mainly live on the camps. Its the ones with families that are buying and renting in town and a few from interstate and overseas.

Reading his posts he is just copying and pasting his info which is out there for all to see anyway its nothing new.

Jean

Thank you peeps.

Yes it's been a great thread, the very first guy Colin Rice is someone I've known for years I used to work with him, I was the guy he was talking about. So i thought I might come on have a stir and watch everyone with pack mentalities attack me, and yes you all have a pack mentality and that speaks volumes about you all as individuals.

Skipper is my girlfriend she also was enjoying ur pack mentalities and she says thank you for ur entertainment .

Thanks peeps enjoy ur day, all in good fun much luv

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`?lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll?`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(?`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`?,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)?`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........?```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Yes it's been a great thread, the very first guy Colin Rice is someone I've known for years I used to work with him, I was the guy he was talking about.

Oh dear what have I done! :eek:

The motivation for the post was to get another opinion for my client (Energy) to consider from the people of SS but glad a few (or many) have seen the humerus side.

So to put the speculation to rest Energy is not a salesman or developer (although after this sales pitch maybe he should consider it as a career :D) he is the client in the original question.

Lololol

Geez dude I was going to keep the entertainment up for a while longer, you know what I'm like but now you have spoilt the fun.

Ok everyone I'm looking to buy a property some where in Australia with my SMSF, I don't know where yet , I have a refundable deposit on a duplex in chinchilla 3x3 with a guarantee rent but I don't know yet. Chinchilla looks very safe, in Perth it's out of control with the pricing , way over priced homes in the suburbs.

Sorry Riceman I was just having some humour.

The original post was a serious question in a bid to help Energy see another perspective from a reputable source other than the salesmans.

In his exuberance and of his own accord he took it in another direction and not my intention to mock or embarrass anyone what so ever.

Cheers.

Ha ha Well all I can say is that I hope he listened Colin.

Chinchilla is safe Energy and has plenty to keep it going for years on end. Just so long as you don't believe the 8% guarantee increase in rent each year as it won't happen.

Jean

Ha ha Well all I can say is that I hope he listened Colin.

Chinchilla is safe Energy and has plenty to keep it going for years on end. Just so long as you don't believe the 8% guarantee increase in rent each year as it won't happen.

Jean

The rental lease is a contractual agreement as apart of buying it.

:)

If the deal was viable enough to stand on its own 2 feet, why would it need a rental guarantee?

Hi dtraeger

This is an interesting point.

We are seeing this now in Karratha, the developers are offering rental guarantees, buyers do not have to settle until the property is tenanted, this of course is a big red flag.

We have not seen this before, however with 25% property drop and 25% rental drop in Karratha there is an oversupply and developers are desperate.

My g/friend is trying to sell her 10 apartments, OTP stuff in Karratha, not a bite, she got the timing wrong. Oh yes, and of course the Billion dollar projects, well they just get put on hold, this happens in mining towns, and investors.... well they are collateral damage.

The mining boom cycle has changed, one would need to be deaf, dumb and blind not to realise this. Investors are bailing they are not buying.

Fools and their money are easily parted.

Hi dtraeger

This is an interesting point.

We are seeing this now in Karratha, the developers are offering rental guarantees, buyers do not have to settle until the property is tenanted, this of course is a big red flag.

We have not seen this before, however with 25% property drop and 25% rental drop in Karratha there is an oversupply and developers are desperate.

My g/friend is trying to sell her 10 apartments, OTP stuff in Karratha, not a bite, she got the timing wrong. Oh yes, and of course the Billion dollar projects, well they just get put on hold, this happens in mining towns, and investors.... well they are collateral damage.

The mining boom cycle has changed, one would need to be deaf, dumb and blind not to realise this. Investors are bailing they are not buying.

Fools and their money are easily parted.

It's a 5 yr guaranteed lease with the option of another 5. Maybe I'm just a blessed person

Yep Dave, they usually come at a price

3 bed 3 bath will be fully furnished

Not worth going there the lights are off with him

Prices and rents are not going anywhere at the moment its just a sales tactic but he won't listen so his problem

Jean

Jean

JEAN OPEN UR DEAF EARS

3x3 unfurnished , 5 yr signed lease contractual agreement,

JEAN OPEN UR BLIND EYES

I never said I was buying it I made that clear to you half wits

Back