Opinions on Liverpool NSW

From my observations, units in Liverpool and Warwick Farm have shown quite noticeable growth . I see older style 2 beddas listed at over 300K. I get the feeling nothing will be under 300K shortly.

If Cartwright is any indication then the horse is on its way to be bolted.

Older units are approaching the 300k and as per datto, I reckon the days of 300k and under for 2 bedders will be gone.

depends on what your strategy is,

for minimal risk and potentially very little growth, liverpool would be fine,

if you want a full cycles growth or half a cycle, the horse has bolted

id stick with units, as land dwellings have grown too much

They are one of the few Council in NSW that don't charge S94 contribution levy for a Granny Flat construction if you intend going that path for value add on

Still liverpool houses are not that expensive compared to western suburbs around 450K mark you will be able to get a decent block.

I agree what used to be 250K units are around 300K now. But I still feel liverpool has got lot of growth left in this cycle, even I am looking for my next IP. Good luck.

Campbeltown council also doesn't charge section 94 contribution fee. Just bought a property in woodbine and put a granny flat in the back.

are there any plans to upgrade the westfield?

One issue with the increasing number of units being built in the area.
Narrow streets causing a bit of congestion around some spots.
Castlereagh for example.

There is a private school opposite Westfields on George St. If they bought the school out, Westfields would be hugeee

Last edited:
I would say 'private schools' could potentially buy westfield as huge developments in NSW private schools looks like a 7 star hotel for students.

There is a private school opposite Westfields on George St. If they bought the school out, Westfields would be hugeee

That private school all saints actually sold the land the westfields liverpool when westfields was first purchased. I dont think they will be selling to westfields anytime soon. On a side note I actually work the government in liverpool and the shops around the top tend of macquarie street near rashays are all going to knocked down and all be replaced by restaurants.

That private school all saints actually sold the land the westfields liverpool when westfields was first purchased. I dont think they will be selling to westfields anytime soon. On a side note I actually work the government in liverpool and the shops around the top tend of macquarie street near rashays are all going to knocked down and all be replaced by restaurants.

excellent:)

are there any good places to eat around liverpool? Seems to be awfully quiet at night around liverpool apart from the pubs.

excellent:)

are there any good places to eat around liverpool? Seems to be awfully quiet at night around liverpool apart from the pubs.

Their is caf? called rashays that is semi - decent food I am sure someone will disagree with me. Their is also another new place called de-roost across the road from Rashays witch isn't bad either

Back