Our crazy Christmas lunch

Following on from that thread last year where I said I unashamedly go all out on Christmas lunch, here's a photo.
It ended up being 17 people. There were close family, a few local strays, the French couple staying upstairs in our Airbnb flat above my wife's studio, their friends from Paris who also stayed with us and now live in Sydney, and a Ukrainian family of three who stayed with us last year and now live nearby.
My mother left at about 4pm, but nobody else looked like leaving. I knew we were in for a long one when the musical instruments came out. The lunch went for so long my wife snuck off and had a sleep for an hour and I ended up getting out the lunch leftovers because we got hungry as evening approached.
Scott

Attachments

• Christmas lunch.jpg
    Christmas lunch.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 269
Very cool Scott - this is an awesome way to spend Christmas.

I remember doing something similar when living in London - a mixed bag of randoms from all over the world hanging out on Christmas day.

Cheers

Jamie

Everyone's smiling, that's the main thing.
You didn't mention the colourful one just behind the lady in the red and white stripes?

looks fantastic! i love a mixed up christmas. i went to one this year with two aussies, one montenegran, one yank, one pole and one brit - in buenos aires, very fun!

No, the garage is out the back. This is the old two storey bakery building. It sits between the house and the garage - it's an odd property.

Back