Patio builder in Brisbane

Hi All,

We need to tear down the patio in our recently purchased IP (not council approved) and would like to get some quotes for building a new one. Can anyone recommend a patio builder/installer for the Brisbane area?

Thanks!
Scoofy

we used Apollo for an enclosed patio/extension on our home, they were excellent value, and two years later have no complaints about the quality of work or materials :)
I think they were around Darra/Seventeen Mile Rocks area.

Hi there, I am a paver. Where is the property exactly and how big is the area that needs to be paved. I may have some spare time over the weekends to do the job.

Hi Angela,

Thanks for the recommendation, will check it out! Paddy, the property is in Brisbane Northern Bayside. Not sure yet how big the area is, will need to decide on the patio first ;) Thanks for the offer, will keep you in mind.

Scoofy

Can patios be self-built?

I'm also currently looking for someone who can do it, I'll just source the materials from ebay and get someone to build it for me.

But recently I found out that patios can be built by ourselves? DIY kind of patios are available out there? Have a look on ebay if anyone is interested.

Back