Perth meeting?

PS I put an offer on this yesterday

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-westminster-111856579

I'm hoping no one else wants it - the block is technically a triplex but really far too small plus has a sewer line and easement in the back garden. That should turn all developers off it.

The inexperienced won't be put off though - they will just read 'triplex block' and go woohoo!

Aaron will be able to guess what I want to do with it :D (hint park views from a balcony)

oh no! no fish and chips! man .... all the way from borat land too! that sucks!

i had a great time, would like to do it again soon, this time without friday back to back meetings

Westminster, I have a friend who lives two doors up from this block. Good luck on the O&A.

I wouldn't mind catching up with you all for the next meeting, if I am allowed. :)

Cheers
C

Hi all, lunch today was great, glad to have met everyone, definitely looking forward to the next meet up.

Going to drive-thru a few suburbs, NOW on my radar, today... could be be a gold mine:D

Cant believe I travelled all that way for a fush and chups and they never arrived.

We even sent back an "unwanted" chicken burger - if only I had known, cos by 2pm that chicken burger was definitely 'wanted'.

Great to meet everyone, and thanks to Westminster for organising it. Good to put faces to a few real names.

Its back to 'borat' land for me (sitting in the lounge at the moment). Look forward to the next catch up if I am anywhere near civilisation.

And also looking forward to updating my Yokine post next week (hopefully with some positive news).

Cheers guys

Blacky

Thanks guys, sorry I had to bail a bit early, I had a long trek back to the office.

As it turned out, my boss wasn't there so no-one would have even noticed I was gone...

Was lovely to meet you all !

Was not half as scary as I thought it would be (meeting complete strangers off the internet) :D

Thanks Westminster for organising it :)

I didn't get to speak to everyone, but to those I spoke with they were great company! Nothing better than food and talking about property.

Yup I didn't get a chance to say hi properly to everyone either.

I probably should have left when Jake did as it was a pretty long walk - I think I slunk back in at 2.30 :)

Looks like I lost out on the Westminster site. I wasn't prepared to raise my offer higher and someone else was - though I don't have details yet on what it ended up selling for - I'll follow that up today. I offered $386 which I thought was fair for the size of the block.

Yup I didn't get a chance to say hi properly to everyone either.

I probably should have left when Jake did as it was a pretty long walk - I think I slunk back in at 2.30 :)

Looks like I lost out on the Westminster site. I wasn't prepared to raise my offer higher and someone else was - though I don't have details yet on what it ended up selling for - I'll follow that up today. I offered $386 which I thought was fair for the size of the block.

I agree, I think they were looking at $420K, there abouts too much.

Back