Perth meeting?

Sounds good, count me in ;)
How will we all recognise each other? By carrying the current month's API magazine under our left arm?

Thanks for the consideration Westminster!

It will be easy to recognise all of us - we will all be sitting around the dude in the orange kaftan and brown sandals. :D

Look forward to meeting everyone there (wherever there is going to be).

Blacky

ps - Dazz - Ill have a couple of cold Crownies pre-ordered for you :D

that poor hari-krishna dude, just sitting there, and suddenly he is swamped by capitalist talk of property, rents and interest rates....and people calling him 'dazz' and shaking his hand....

im there.

that poor hari-krishna dude, just sitting there, and suddenly he is swamped by capitalist talk of property, rents and interest rates....and people calling him 'dazz' and shaking his hand....

im there.

I won't suggest we meet at Analakshmi then.

Anyone got any favourite haunts in the city we can book a table at?

We've met previously at The Vic on Hay St Subiaco quite a few times.

They have a nice beer garden out in the sun / shade where we can all get chatty about depreciation schedules and slag off our Tenants...

The lads from the CBD seem to catch a free CAT bus there no problem.

The slackos who swan in from retirementville seem to find it pretty easy parking.

The cost is pretty decent. You can have a top meal and a drinky poos and still get out of there for ~ $ 25.00

They serve halal rabbit, so I'm crackalacking.

Hey blacky, I'll bring a few cans of lemonade and we can sip a shandy together.

The regular barman there - Serge - is a personal friend of mine, and will likely give us free straws and a little twist of lemon with our sherbets.

Vic sounds fine to me. I think the CAT bus stops at Thomas St but it's an easy walk from there.
I'll have a lemonade with cherry, slice of lime and an umbrella. I work in a dry office (no alcohol for the rigs - no alcohol for the office) so no beer for me.

Ah unfortunately lunch in the city is probably a stretch for me working in Fremantle.

Might have to be the next catchup for me.

Hey team, is it too late to meet up with you guys?

I'm a newbie and I'd like to catch up for lunch and a property chat at The Vic too.

I'm hoping it doesn't matter if I turn up unannounced?!

Yeah, look sorry fiddy mill, unfortunately it's waaay too late.

Newbies (less than 25 years in the game) are banned.

The table of three has been booked and you're definitiely not welcome at this stage.....I mean, what were you thinking ??

If you turn up, you'll have to sit in the corner by your own and face the wall. Please, don't embarass yourself.

To the people actually invited, I spoke with Serge last night.

He said he absolutely detests any kind of investor...the term "specufestor" was raised. He reckons if he spots any investors....you can usually tell with their big flappy ears and tight squeaky walking style, they'll be thrown out onto the pavement. Big George the bouncer is a rabid Labor voter and can smell a Liberal voting Landlord from 100 paces.

I'll be there at the other side of the bar, in the kaftan corner, shooting spitballs at any property investor types if they miraculously make it past big George.

Back