plasterer in melbourne

anyone know of a reliable plasterer in melbourne that doesn't cost the earth??

thanks!!

depends on size of job but for a reliable and reasonably priced plasterer call Dan on 0407-800-756.

would not use for a really big job but for smaller stuff i would

i used a company called mirror finish, cant remember the guys details or number (had a good business card/name combo). To do my last PPOR, 2 joins in the really big open plan lounge where a bit average but aside from that it was all good work, i should have gotten onto him about the defect it wouldn't have been hard to rectify.

He showed up for the quote, seemed decent to deal with, charged a fair rate and did the work when he promised.

thanks to both of you.. i sincerely mean that!!

i rang each company.. i waited for a good couple of hours for mirror finish to turn up and quote.. he never bothered, and the other guy, dan, didn't even ring me back :(

obviously they are busy!! i just don't get why it's so hard to find a tradie that is willing to come and quote.. i'm still trying to find a carpenter or even a handyman to build me a mantlepiece!

obviously they are busy!! i just don't get why it's so hard to find a tradie that is willing to come and quote.. i'm still trying to find a carpenter or even a handyman to build me a mantlepiece!

If you want a handy man that does plastering and most prop maintenance stuff, call James from James Total Property maintenance. He is pretty cheap, reliable and believe it or not, takes pride in his work!!!

His number is 0403 259 097. Good luck and let me know how you get on.

Back