Podcasts - Which One?

Morning,

Was wondering whether anyone listens to podcasts and if so, which one's and why? To start off, I listen to the following:

* Sky News, Your Money Your Call - Monday Nights (General Property Info)
* 2GB Ross Greenwood - General Investment Related
* Everyday Property Investing - General Property Related

I listen to "WTF - Mark Maron", he's a US comedian with a few personality issues. He interviews comedians, writers and the odd rock star. Usually very entertaining.

I listen to Mohr Stories with Jay Mohr now and again, he also interview comedians but he can be a bit self-centered and one sided. Good for a laugh though as his impersonations are great.

I did listen to a lot of Kevin Smith Smodcast stuff but saturated myself with it, haven't listened to him in ages.

The Amateur Traveler gets a look in now and again if it's somewhere interesting sounding.

Real Estate Talk and Everyday Property too.

I used to enjoy a US one called Science Talk but I don't think it's running any more?

Morning,

Was wondering whether anyone listens to podcasts and if so, which one's and why? To start off, I listen to the following:

* Sky News, Your Money Your Call - Monday Nights (General Property Info)
* 2GB Ross Greenwood - General Investment Related
* Everyday Property Investing - General Property Related

Interesting post, handy to know what real estate podcasts there are. I sit on a train to work and back, and enjoy listening to podcasts. The only real estate one I knew about and listened to religiously was Your money your call. They always have a good panel on, and enjoy listening to Margaret Lomas.
Will stream the other 2 you mentioned.

Regards
Mark

I listen to "WTF - Mark Maron", he's a US comedian with a few personality issues. He interviews comedians, writers and the odd rock star. Usually very entertaining.
Yep, some entertaining podcasts indeed.

I'm in the habit of listening to podcasts to get to sleep. I'm sure it's not a good thing and I wonder what sort of interesting info my subconscious is absorbing.

This American life is another one that I enjoy.

The BBC has some good ones too.

Cheers

Jamie

Thought I'd give this one a go on your recommendation - It's great!
Just listened to an interview with an aging rocker about his life & it was really cool - So thanks :)
Mark Maron is also quite the wordsmith (in between F-bombs LOL)

Back