Politcal/Moral compass test

http://www.politicalcompass.org/index

Found this to be an interesting test. I was happy to find I am in a happy Equilibrium.

pcgraphpng_php.png

So you're apathetic. I did this a while back and my results were (quite pleasantly, I might add) in the bottom left hand corner - literally. My red dot was just above the corner.

mildly libertartion left - in good company but not as extreme ... go the dalai and nelson!

have met the dalai and received a blessing - his goodness and spirtuality just oozes out of him.

discussed this in the election thread. IMHO, the questions were written by a leftie to put more of the popn in the bottom left. those who label me right of Mussolini will be disappointed to know I ended there.

I'd have thought I was obviously fairly right in thinking, but I scored this,....See ya's.

If you look at how many of the questions are worded, the right stance is more extreme:

"If economic globalization is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations."

Most right voters I know believe a nation's and its citizens' self interest must not be significantly be eroded for the sake of trans-national corp profits. And what's the left wing position? The same.

Back