port adeliade

Hi guys and girls new here
live in sydney have ip in norwood and morphett vale any tips on port adelaide and surrounding suburbs please?
I do very small renos ,though i mainly just sit on a property and sell when my gut tells me.
cheers

Port Adelaide is still in the doldrums, after failed regeneration plans. In saying that after a drive a few weekends ago I've noticed the commercial vacancies have tightened up compared to a few years ago, where it was streets of empty retail stores.

Personally I'd be having a look nearby at Semaphore which some very competitive pricing comes up semi-regularly. A very popular beach at affordable prices.

Not a huge fan of Port Adelaide itself, they've tried gentrify / revive it a few times and it doesn't seem to be happening. The suburbs around it though could be well worth looking into, most of the homes are old and could be profitable from a little work if you're willing.

And, they're not that far from the city in any case.

ethelton may also be an area you may want too look at. Good land banking potential - large blocks, houses are easy to rent and in reasonable condition and provide the potential to subdivide later.

Ethelton and Semaphore may offer better investment potential than port Adelaide - that does off course depend on individual investment deal, check them out while you are in Adelaide.

Yeah same opinions ... Out of all Adelaide suburbs, Port Adelaide would be at the bottom of the barrel for me.

Back