Possum

We have possums that eat our Mango flowers so we get like.. 2 mangoes a year! :cool:. . But I like em so will forego the mangoes. I've actually planted more trees in a bid to get more in few years time

Possums are territorial so if you get rid of it chances are a new one will move in.

I know this because the local possum at my previous residence loved eating my broccoli about a week before it was ready to be picked :mad: so I looked at all avenues to get rid of it

We had a possum(s) living in a tall tree that overhangs the kitchen chimney. They would often fall down the flue liner and I'd come in to the kitchen of a morning to find one peering out of the glass window in the wood burner.

Spent many an hour chasing the buggers round the house if they've wriggled free from my gardening-gloved hands as I've evicted them into the back garden.

Not an issue now, possum-proofed the flue stack.

We're form the UK, the first time I heard a possum take off along the front veranda in the middle of the night I shat my pants! Wondered what the hell it was.

Back