PPOR Renos with pics

I was going to say you installed the wrong item under the benchtop ...washing machine instead of the oven, but then realised the oven is also there. Turn one way and you look at the kitchen, turn the other way and you are in the laundry :D Not sure if my thing but what ever suits you - I guess space was an issue as the house seems on the small side.

Love the new kitchen - tones in well with everything and really nice and modern.

I don't mind the washer in the kitchen - especially as you had to demolish the laundry to make the kitchen bigger. But I probably would have put it in a cupboard somewhere else in the house.

As a PPOR you've done some radical changes and it looks great. I love how much easier it is to do stuff like that with framed walls. Try doing something like that in Perth with brick internal walls and you are screwed!

Figured you guys would pick up on the washing machine! :p

There were plans tossing up between closing it off or leaving it as you see and we had to think past the current appeal, to what will tie in with our future extensions.
Once the house is extended, we'll be opening up the kitchen even further into another sunroom/laundry, so the washing machine will eventually move out of here.

:)

Edit: Fixed up the link to one of the photos. Just realised it was a dupe.

Back