Pricefinder Data Base Access - Group Account for next 12 months

we still have some spots left for our group access to PRicefinder for the next financial year. this is a private group i setup so like minded people could get access to this invaluable service to look up past proiperty history to aid in buying a property for the right price. its been a blessing for the last 6 years we have run it. so useful and helpful in searching for the right deal.

our group has the region of QLD and nthn NSW down to Coffs Harbour. its the 'pro' service. if you have an intersting in joniing us, cost for membership of $360 for a full 12 months. but only for private individuals, no agents, finance brokers or other professionals need apply. just private investors looking to buy property for themselves.

i am happy to also report, that in this membership we ALSO get additional access whats called 'SOLO' package access to the other areas of Australia, including NSW, Sydney Vic Melb and SA and WA. it gives sales history, last sale amount, property details size plan # etc, picture street view, radial searches; suburb median growth and lots of other really useful information on property too. this a great bonus. its mostly all you need too. it doesnt do the elaborate Sales reports and Rent reports, but these are typically for Agents anyway.

email me on [email protected] if you have any interest in joining us or have any other questions.

cheers rod

Access

Hi Just make it clear....... the 2 packages offered by Pricefinder are called 'PRO' and 'SOLO'. PRO offers a more in terms of reports and other stuff while SOLO does give a lot of the main useful info needed for housing investment research.

have a look at the above post for what 'SOLO' offers, plus go to the PF website for further clarification. we have 'PRO' for QLD and Nthn NSW (and possibly all of NSW) and 'SOLO' for the balance, ie VIC WA SA.

But either way, access is thru a group membership that we share. and costs are same per member for the group no matter which area you want access to.

Rod

Back