property manager pro software

Hi all
Am looking for a simple yet effective software for monitoring the income and expenditure for my IPs. Have done lots of research and would like to investigate the Property Manager Pro software. Most information about this software stops around 2009. Does anyone still use it? Is it still available to purchase? Is the software regularly updated?
Look forward to your reply regarding this software and any other recommended software.
Thanks heaps.

I've been using Property Manager Pro 3.14 for quite a few years now and find it does all I need.

I'm about to upgrade my PC, which will mean I'll need to change from Windows XP to Home 7.

From the limited Net searching I've done it seems PM Pro is no longer available, so I'm wondering if the 3.14 version will run on Home 7.?

anyone using it with Home 7 ?

Ive been using Property Manager Pro for the past decade. Currently have version 4.05

Its does everything I need plus more. I bought it years ago from Harvey Norman and updated to current version online.

Here is a link and the contact details of the manufacturer.

have it - love it - easy to use - easy to collate the data - has everything I need for property.

Just wish the business bookwork was as simple (sigh MYOB)

Windows 7

Hi Guys,

Just did a backup of my PMP v4.05 and data files, I noticed the earliest backup CD I have is v 3.14, dated 20/09/2000 :eek: !!

I digress .............

The reason I did the backup was I am about to migrate to a new machine with Win 7 (from Win XP).

Found you guys through the power of Google, I had realised a while ago that Mannacom were no longer around, but Google could offer me no further help for support.

Rixter, Saw your link, seems to just be an old Mannacom flyer ??

Anyhow, Is anyone successfully running on Win 7 ?

Thanks,

Austen.

I was lucky enough to get a copy of of the last version of PM Pro (4.05 release date 30/06/2007) thanks to this forum.

I have it installed on the new PC running Windows 7, without any issues.
I did however pay the extra to upgrade from the standard W7 Home to W7 Pro, as I believe that is easer to get it to run older software ie PM Pro and Office 2003.

I love Property Manager Pro and everytime I use it I thank Rixter for recommending it. My accountant loves the way I present my IP EOFY docs which is made so easy by this programme.

My son has just bought his first property and said that he has been unable to source PMP over the Net. Now I understand why. Is there anything similar available?

Ta

.......I have it installed on the new PC running Windows 7, without any issues.
I did however pay the extra to upgrade from the standard W7 Home to W7 Pro, as I believe that is easer to get it to run older software ie PM Pro and Office 2003.

Thanks for that, Just checked my quote, seems I've ordered Win 7 Pro 64 Bit, so hopefully I won't have too many issues :D !!

And Office 2003......

Arghhh.....Didn't even think that might of been an issue, I've "upgraded" my Office 2003 a couple of times, and always downgrade back to 2003, I'll be mighty disappointed if it doesn't work on the new box !!!

Cheers,

Austen.

pro (or is that ultimate...) also lets you download and install xp mode where u can run a virtual operating system of xp in W7

what do people think of the somersoft program... at $245 it better be good!
sounds like this property manager pro is the go pity its not available anymore

what do people think of the somersoft program... at $245 it better be good!
sounds like this property manager pro is the go pity its not available anymore

BMan, PMPro is an accountancy program for recording your existing IP incomes & expenses.

The PIA Somersoft program is an IP/Portfolio analysis program for determining cash flow & estimated growth on potential purchases.

A RE Trust account is the trust account which is required by the Office of Fair Trading for RE Agents, can only be set up by an agent.

A trust compliant software package provides the OFT with an audit trail for all transactions eg if you delete something (although it is deleted, the transaction still remains for audit purposes but cannot ordinarily be seen by the operator).

Back