Property Manager recommendations Weston Creek Canberra

Hey Guys
Our long term tenants are moving out next month. Up until now I've self managed and been fine, however have a lot more on my plate coming up over the next year or so as well as some time out of country. As such I've decided to get a property manager.

Can anyone provide recommendations or managers to avoid?

We previously rented in area through Luton and found them to be ok but that was also several years ago and the staff have all changed since then

Thanks in Advance

Hi Mooze,

We might be a good solution for you (distinctpm.com.au) a lot of our owners are posted overseas and like Distinct because of our online systems (the ability to check on everything whenever you like). Private message me once you have had a look at our website if you are interested in having a chat.

Kind Regards
Chris

We use personal property services and have found them to be very good. We've had the same PM from the beginning and she goes out of her way to do a good job.

Our tenants have recently moved out and we are finding the current market very slow. Our place has been available for nearly 3 weeks and we've had very little interest.

I looked through the listings on allhomes - quite a few houses have been sitting there for a while.

Back