Property Managers

How many emails must one send to receive a reply from a property manager? As it stands my manager in Logan has never replied to my email in the first instance. I've always had to follow up. It's not looking good for these guys.

Sometimes one and sometimes two. I do the later if I don't get any response in 48 hours. And if fail, I stalk them through phone calls (fortunately, rarely)

A maximum of 3.

The first with the issue.

The second (a forwarded copy of the first including the original date in the message text), cc'd to the licensee/bdm/office manager

The third, a copy of the second with the termination notice.

send them an email saying you are thinking if selling and want to talk to the property manager first to see if the tenants will be OK with the opens.

garenteed response on the same day

Sounds like time for a change.
Really, life is too short to deal with unprofessional people.
Speaking of which, I'll give Russell a plug for our PM, about to list another property him :)

I expect somebody working for me to be as professional as I am in my day job. Nobody ever has to send me an email twice.

It took us three goes...now we've finally got a good agent.

How many emails must one send to receive a reply from a property manager? As it stands my manager in Logan has never replied to my email in the first instance. I've always had to follow up. It's not looking good for these guys.

I send emails outside office hours (so everything is in writing) but then often will call my PM as more personal. If your PM never replies I would be looking elsewhere.

If your property is in Logan, Queensland I can highly recommend Lu Bracher at Property Management HQ, 07 3135 9080 or 0425 225 678, www.propertymanagementhq.com.au

You don't say how long you give them before following up?

24 hours should be possible with a max of 48 hours. If they can't do this give them the flick.

You should also send your email with a "read/receipt" request as well as requesting they acknowledge receipt of your email in the body of the text.

If they are ignoring you as the owner, then they are almost certainly ignoring the tenant.

Recipe for disaster.
Marg

Back