QLD elections.. confidence change!?

QLD election voting today.

Regardless of the outcome I'm looking forward to a possible confidence change, the outlook of many is still negative, time will tell!

Any change of gov at state or fed level seems to have this temporary freshness about it where there is at least a temporary upbeat feeling of change and control exists............

Time will tell

Ta
rolf

Regardless of the outcome I'm looking forward to a possible confidence change, the outlook of many is still negative, time will tell!

I went to inspect a property on Thursday and the agent assured me that "the market was moving". I assumed we were all on the up and up:rolleyes:

Cando has made noises about a reduction in stamp duty so that may stimulate things but I expect that will take some time to trickle through.

I went to inspect a property on Thursday and the agent assured me that "the market was moving". I assumed we were all on the up and up:rolleyes:

Cando has made noises about a reduction in stamp duty so that may stimulate things but I expect that will take some time to trickle through.

Lets see if he manages to win a seat first :).

I'm sure he was offered more sure things........suggests either he likes a challenge, or ........... doesn't take advice well, I think its the former

Ta

Rolf

This wasn't the same agent that told me in December 2010 that he was confidently predicting the bottom of the market? :)

If they can stay out of the photos I take of the property they are doing a good job I think, taxi drivers for market opinion for mine I think :)

QLD election voting today.

I think we need to get rid of that other damn woman as well before we see much changing.

Back