QLD FLOODS and Pets

Greetings,

We have a large block in Alderley (4km form CBD on a hill) and we are able to take any Somersoft members pets if required. Please Pm me if you need any assistance.

Have apparently given you too much kudos & not allowed to do it again yet.

I once again commend you on your generous offers of assistance :) 'you're a gentleman & a scholar' as my dear old dad would've said :)

Greetings,

We have a large block in Alderley (4km from CBD on a hill) and we are able to take any Somersoft members pets if required. Please Pm me if you need any assistance.

i have two kids left at home...both house trained with the basics and vaccinated....

ill throw in a weeks tucker...

yours to keep...difficult females, hard to train difficlult tasks such as bed making and keeping room tidy.....wife not far from being added if she keeps on my case about our new house being built. :)

Csc2,

I am all for humor, but after pulling a few dead people out as a Police Officer today, I dont have much to respond. I am just offering a space for brisbane residents (somersoft) to safely store their animals. Maybe in a few weeks I can relate to light hearted humor.

Csc2,

I am all for humor, but after pulling a few dead people out as a Police Officer today, I dont have much to respond. I am just offering a space for brisbane residents (somersoft) to safely store their animals. Maybe in a few weeks I can relate to light hearted humor.

Oh, what a horrible day. I hope the next few weeks are much better. I think it is a lovely thing that you are offering to do. Animals are so often the forgotten victims.

Bless you for your generous offer, god forbid I ever have to go through what you people are, but I would be mortified to loose my pets.

What a wonderful community spirit this forum is with so many offers of assistance. It is times like this seeing people pull together that makes me so proud to be Australian.

Back