Qld R/E licence

Hi Guys,
Was thinking about getting a FULL real estate licence (QLD) & was wondering where i go for info? I am currenting in Melb & not sure where i can go for info.

Regards Tony

Tony,

Do you currently have a full licence in VIC?

If so, just go to the office of fair trading and ask for a mutual recognition application.

If you are currently unlicensed, you will have to do the Certificate 4 in business management (Estate agency practice) then apply.

You can contact the REIQ for more details, and they will send you all the info you need.

hope this helps...

asy :D

Hi ASY,
Thanks for the info & i don't currently have a full licence in Victoria (or anywhere else for that matter..lol). I checked the REIQ web-site & have emailed them requesting more info.

Once again thank-you :)

Tony

Hi Tony...

are you coming up to BNE to live? Or are you already here?

Do you work in the industry? Would you like to work in the industry? (GO AWAY KEV... I saw him first...)

Let me know..

asy :D

Originally posted by asy
Do you work in the industry? Would you like to work in the industry? (GO AWAY KEV... I saw him first...)

Healthy competition Asy.

Tony, sell your services to the higgest bidder! Have an auction!

Jas

Hi ASY,
Actually i want the full licence so i can own my own business. I am in Melb & don't think i would move to QLD though. I was approaching the QLD angle, because i was looking to complete the course via correspondence & i was lead to believe that it's quicker to complete the course in QLD than in Melb.
Not sure if you are proposing an offer of employment, but if so thank-you.
I will say that i do love real estate & actually don't mind dealing with people either. I do want to get more involved in this industry & would like to devote more of my time doing something that i enjoy.

Enough for now though & once again thanks.

Tony

PS. The REIQ still haven't gotten back to me with info.

Back