Raceview, Queensland

For what it's worth, I am looking at buying an IP in Ipswich at the moment too. So i'll bump this post for ya Cody. How much are you looking at investing in the area? And what type of properties are you looking at? If you don't mind me asking?
Anyone have experience or knowledge of the area? I'm interested in what are the "good" and "bad" areas, even though it might not mean a better place to invest or not. I have come across an opportunity in Leichhardt.

Anyone have experience or knowledge of the area? I'm interested in what are the "good" and "bad" areas, even though it might not mean a better place to invest or not. I have come across an opportunity in Leichhardt.

I grew up in Ipswich and moved away ~10 years ago but still visit family often. Leichhardt isn't a place I would expect quality tenants. I'm quite partial to a lot of streets in Raceview, Eastern Heights, Winston Glades and to a lesser extent, Yamanto.

I don't dispute you could see great growth in the bad areas, but I personally wouldn't want to deal with the potential tenant issues.

Back