RBA's February Rate Cut

Does anyone have word from ING as to what they are doing?

Hopefully they'll follow suite and pass on the 1% too. Then my rate will be 5.19%

I have 2 x $180,000 IO loans but curiously one is fixed at 9.35% (another 16 months) and the other is variable, now at 5.06% !!!!!

Frustrating but I can live with it.............

Yeah, 4 out of 5 of mine ($1m+) are fixed around the 9 - 10 area... until at least 2011.

I'm just hoping I can get some good fixed rates at the completion of my townhouses late 2009/early 2010.

Two of ours tenants have recently given notice. One of them is breaking their lease with 2 months left to run. The PM on that property already has a new tenants application on their table with an extra $10 per week rent rise. The 2nd property was relet with a $20 per week increase. So still plenty of tenant demand around the place.

My rental Manager suggested we advertised with a $30 increase and we have until the 26th March to find someone so should be fine. Plus 3 or 4 people waiting to see another which vacated this week they are putting just $5per week on that one but every little helps.

Yep, we're with CBA and our rate will come down to 4.94% once the rate change comes through - woohoo! Exciting stuff, a great time to improve the cashflow :D.

Nadia

Yep, we're with CBA and our rate will come down to 4.94% once the rate change comes through - woohoo! Exciting stuff, a great time to improve the cashflow :D.

Nadia

Hi Nards,

How do you get the 4.94% with CBA? :confused:

I will be on 5.04% with the Wealth Package.

Thanks.

Members equity are dragging the chain, Their website said they were making the announcment by Feb 6th (today)

But now the website has changed

6 February 2009
Members Equity Bank reviewing interest rates
Following the announcement by the Reserve Bank of Australia to cut interest rates today, Members Equity Bank is currently reviewing its rates and will make an announcement by Wednesday 11th February.

GRRRrrrrr, they were fast enough to jam 'em up in the up cycle and now they are stalling.

Dave

Back