RE Agent with good looks get more sales

So im walking around your flat doing an inspection and alternately passing members of the Sydney Kings and the midget troupe of Barnums Circus (who are in town and looking for a nice apartment).

The flat is looking alternatively big then small then big again and im feeling sick from this so i get outta there..........and the vendor misses a sale.

I dont believe it would make any difference and its so anal retentive its not funny (or maybe it is).
:)

A good looking REA.

Now that would be a bonus.

I have just bought a house, that I haven't seen, in another state, in a suburb I have never been to, from a REA that I have never met.

The only thing I want from an REA is to know their job well, if I want good looks.....I have URL's for that ;)

Cheers

Phil :)

Yeah, but you would have bought it from me anyway, Philh,

because I am TRULY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asy :D :D :D :D :D

Dear Asy,

Purity of heart, humble by nature.

How could anyone dispute what a great gal you are?

Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder but great personalities are not just fabricated. :------------------)

And professionals can be even harder to find............ Believe me I just had an agent dump an agency to sell and got me to negotiate direct with the owner on my latest purchase. Amazing I was the one that suggested we all get together in the same room to finally put this to bed.

Life is never boring.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Back