Re: Solicitor in ACT

Hi Guys going to the meet at craigb house gave me some more inspiration and i have just had an offer accepted. This will be my second IP

Now i need a Solicitor/conveyenser, who would you guys recommend and how much will it cost.

Also i need a PM any recommendations would be great.

Cheers

Peter

Hi mate,

I'm using Romano Satsia Kordis for the third time. Have been pretty good so far and their rates are competitive - about $800 for everything. Just google for their details.

I am using Romano Satsia Kordis for the second time. First time they were good - unfortunately that lawyer has since left the firm. this time...well lets just say I won't be using them a third time.

In fact if anyone can recommend anyone else I'm interested to know myself, for next time.

Hey Rugrat,

Who did you use the first time and who are using now? Feel free to PM me.

I am using Romano Satsia Kordis for the second time. First time they were good - unfortunately that lawyer has since left the firm. this time...well lets just say I won't be using them a third time.

In fact if anyone can recommend anyone else I'm interested to know myself, for next time.

Thanks for the posts and PMs, it would appear that there are lot of slack solicitors in the area.

I am going to give Tony Redfern a go, $685 + disbursements

Back