Real Estate Agent

Anyone who has a pulse can be a real estate agent - just kidding, can't help myself. Honestly I don't know but thinking of becoming one after 20 years in the old boring IT job.

Anyone who has a pulse can be a real estate agent - just kidding, can't help myself. Honestly I don't know but thinking of becoming one after 20 years in the old boring IT job.

Come on, it takes a lot more than just a pulse! You also need a mobile phone :D

OK, pulse, mobile phone, there done!!! You're a real estate agent ;)

SOS, the same here but travel 10-15mins east To Noosa and its a whole different story. You must have the bling there to survive. Fortunately we here in the bush :p are able to drive around in our 4x4's

Funny thing is, a fully optioned Land Cruiser is far more $$$$ than many flash looking cars but no one bothers about that.

ahhh no I don't own a Landcruiser, nice 2002 Pathfinder tho :cool:

David,

Do the shoes have to be white?? :D

Professional and qualified is an interesting combination.

My experience is that qualifications and professionalism are not as closely linked as maybe they should be!

Regards

A

That is a dumb stupid answer...

You gotta have a pair of shoes and some clothes too.

You people are really silly :D

Can't believe you guys forgot about the sports jacket....:eek:

Real estate is such an interesting and exciting industry, I've enjoyed every second of it. But so few people have the personality and necessary character to succeed at it. It may look easy and sound like a great way to making millions but the reality is very different, which is why 50% of salespeople last 12 months and a further 45% only last 2 years.

My advice, if you are entering the industry half hearted - Don't Do It.

Kev
www.gogecko.com.au

Back