Real Estate Investar Seminar

Anyone taking the free tickets to the Real Estate Investar Seminars? I'm curious so will go along but hope they actually have information to hand out and not just more along the lines of their webinars and such which obviously are all about selling subscriptions with no real helpful info outside that.

I would say it would be more of a tutorial of what you can do on their site and all the benefits etc.
I use it and imo its good.

cheers

The webinars they have are purely a sales pitch. Not sure if that's true for the seminars as well, but I'm a once-bitten-twice-shy kind of guy.

Seemed to be a bit of interesting speaking time then more about US and OUR WEBSITE oh and HERE ARE SOME LIVE SEARCHES webinar type guff. I mean at the beginning the "hands up" show of who was already a member showed most people were. A bit off really - you've got all of these existing clients why not respect them with a bit less of the sales *****. I left at morning tea - with the three breaks scheduled in, plus the sitting through some more stuff about their website, then a few presentations about their partnered organisations Run and Xero who I'm sure at the happiest about getting their hands on clients in real life there wasn't much for me. Didn't justify the babysitters $15 an hour. Although some poor kids were parked outside with Ipads my boy isn't old enough for that. Did like the morning speaker from APM but wasn't worth a Saturday mornings worth of time to get to his good 30min spot.

The tool looks good on the webinar but $150pm is out of my price range.
Pity they don't do group logins for personal investars.

Investar

Seemed to be a bit of interesting speaking time then more about US and OUR WEBSITE oh and HERE ARE SOME LIVE SEARCHES webinar type guff. I mean at the beginning the "hands up" show of who was already a member showed most people were. A bit off really - you've got all of these existing clients why not respect them with a bit less of the sales *****. I left at morning tea - with the three breaks scheduled in, plus the sitting through some more stuff about their website, then a few presentations about their partnered organisations Run and Xero who I'm sure at the happiest about getting their hands on clients in real life there wasn't much for me. Didn't justify the babysitters $15 an hour. Although some poor kids were parked outside with Ipads my boy isn't old enough for that. Did like the morning speaker from APM but wasn't worth a Saturday mornings worth of time to get to his good 30min spot.

Hiya

I beg to differ; i did not have much high expectation of this seminar but went with a friend...we were just saying that this was the most understated seminar we have been to...no hard selling; no rah-rah ; loud music etc etc to the point where you begin to feel sorry for those guys from Investar and want to buy something, anything! just to recoup that expensive hotel venue:eek:

Too bad you left early; i thought the best part was the penultimate session; i was impressed with the demo and have signed up for the $27 for 1 week trial...those filters look amazing!

BTW Economist Andrew Wilson was there; 2 things he mentioned:

a) Sydney should grow by 7% in price on average

b) he is part of the "Windows into China" think-tank or whatever...want to know how many wealthy Chinese are keen on the 5 million latest visa thingy?
180,000 :eek:

And we know the Chinese principally like which capital cities...:p

See..it worked..you bought the product though. I have already used it so seeing it in action again was a waste for me. I didn't need a demo etc.

I did see Andrew And he said Sydney MAYBE 7% but he had 5-7% on his slide and said he'd got excited and raised it from 3-5% last time he put it on a slide but tends to think more likely 5%.

He also said so far of the "supposed" 180 000 only 200 have taken the offer actually and he seemed a bit unsure of those large numbers himself - they were given to him by a company he met with.

Investar

He also said so far of the "supposed" 180 000 only 200 have taken the offer actually and he seemed a bit unsure of those large numbers himself - they were given to him by a company he met with.

200 at 5 million a pop...and that's just the beginning of this visa....

I think 200 is because there is probably a cap per year? 180,000 is waiting on the sidelines...:D

Wouldn't be surprised at these large numbers though...i run a playgroup where a lot of these Chinese grandparents bring their grandchildren to...many of their own children are one child families...both sets of grandparents bring an average of 1 million each after selling their properties back home.....and boy! you really can't tell from the way they dress down...:eek:

Back