Real Estate Signboards

hello all... i am just procrasting because i have to go and get all the little directional arrows and sandwhich boards ready to put out for tomorrows opens. It is such a tedious job putting all the times and unit numbers on them...... not to mention the task that will follow in the early hours of tomorrow morning jumping in and out of my car putting them out.

Tell me do you all like it when you go to an open home and there is directional arrow at the end of the street and an open house sign out the front?? motivate me :)

Tell me do you all like it when you go to an open home and there is directional arrow at the end of the street and an open house sign out the front?? motivate me :)

Yes, it is the only way we can find the address - none of us have a GPS or a map.............:p

I like them when I'm not looking for a property but notice open houses as i'm driving by.

Haven't bought one off the whim yet but i'm sure plenty have.

Also when you are in a rush and you have 10 minutes until an open house shuts it definitely helps being able to spot the notice to go to the right street and house without having to stuff around.

I don't know why you print the address on the boards - all that is needed is the time and enough boards to give direction from a busy street. Your making your job hard by doing what you are doing.

Its been my job for about 10 years to do the board run and i love it, i listen to all kinds of country (only country radio program in Sydney that happens to be on Saturday Mornings between 7:00 and 8:00am) while im out and about.

- We have the boards set in fixed time periods and normally use between 3-4 for each property.

- my ute is decked out to accomadate the boards, i spend about 5 minutes preparing them in the correct drop off order.

- With units the agent conducting the open simply laminate a A4 sheet with the unit number on it and place it at the entry to the building, and them removes it at its ending

- The worst part i find is the preperation - try to simplfy the process

Hey collector,

We put the address on the directional ones... mainly because of the quanity of signs around the same area, to make it easier. You agents are obviuosly a lot better than the ones here.. i would have no hope of getting them to put their own unit numbers out... in fact i have printed them, laminated them and put them in their packs with all the brochures and they still dont get put out...

Simply if i dont do the boards they dont get done! I shouldn't complain about the drop off though.. i have got out of it the last few weeks because the boss has done it, and he has just rung to say he will do it again.

We have fixed times periods all ready, but some agents (one that springs to mind) screw around with them which makes it diffcult... for exampe doing longer or shorter opens than the standard to fit into their schedules.

I let the real estate agents put an arrow sign on my property when they ask me can they place one for a house up the street.

I don't think your licensee wants to have them out to help people find the open home. It's a simply a exercise to promote your business by getting unapproved advertising material out in the streets.

It is such a tedious job putting all the times and unit numbers on them...... not to mention the task that will follow in the early hours of tomorrow morning jumping in and out of my car putting them out.

Oh god no, not working for your money:eek:

How gauche;)

Dave

Back