Recommended Surveyor Perth

Does anyone have a surveyor in Perth they like to work with? I need a Site Feature and Contour Survey of my block in Cloverdale done.

Thanks!

Cheers. I will give them a call.

I used cottage surveys for one in cloverdale. Think tou need to go through a builder to use them now.

I am using vision surveys for a subdivision so will probably be using them from now on. Good service and very helpful.

I used cottage surveys for one in cloverdale. Think tou need to go through a builder to use them now.

I am using vision surveys for a subdivision so will probably be using them from now on. Good service and very helpful.
Thanks for letting me know. I will get in contact with Vision Surveys as well.

Hire the gear from CR Kennady and do it yourself, will cost you about 250 for the day.... Its as easy as setting up a folder on the GPS, walking gridlines on your block and logging points (we did 1m x 1m which is probably far more detailed what you get from a survey company) The gps will store .csv .cad and .dxf for you to give to you architect.
Cheers

Use Cottage at work 100% for all our builds.

Unsure about the comment on using them for a private job, worth a call though. Good company.

Use Cottage at work 100% for all our builds.

Unsure about the comment on using them for a private job, worth a call though. Good company.

ive only heard good things about cottage but i believe theyre backed up atm and ive notied that they prefer doing large volume through less clients than dealing with one-offs

i use vision as well

Hire the gear from CR Kennady and do it yourself, will cost you about 250 for the day.... Its as easy as setting up a folder on the GPS, walking gridlines on your block and logging points (we did 1m x 1m which is probably far more detailed what you get from a survey company) The gps will store .csv .cad and .dxf for you to give to you architect.
Cheers

and who is then responsible for any errors?

not for me

Thanks all. I like to do things myself but in this case happy to pay a surveyor. First job is a site feature survey, later is a survey strata plan and after that a deposited plan. If I am happy with the service on the first job, I will stick with the surveyor for all three. Not really worth my time to DIY when the surveyor will just have to re-do when preparing the survey strata plan.

Cheers
This a flat block and I really just need to know exactly where the existing house is. Plus as mentioned above, the plan will be used as the basis for a survey strata plan.

Back