Renovation supplies

Hey all,

I'm wondering if anyone here knows of the equivalent of a outlet store for vanities, sinks, towel holders etc. I'm in western sydney if that helps.

Cheers

T.G

Ebay :D we renovated our bathroom and bought taps, sinks, mixers, shower heads, even the vanity carcass and high gloss drawers all from ebay for a fraction of the price of even bunnings for comparable items. Just made sure that the ebay store was based in Aus and everything was to Australian Standards.

Even if you don?t buy through ebay, you should check out their ebay stores online (most were based around Sydney) as a lot of items were cheap but pickup only which didn?t help us in Perth, but might be good for you in western sydney.

I've used RenovationD at bankstown and a few pieces at Kelso Building Supplies at Wenty. There are a few stores on Parra Rd between Granville and Auburn that are priced well. Most are Chinese made if you are comfortable with that.

Renovation Boys went belly up a little while back and their remaining stock was on Graysonline. Not sure if the sale has ended but prices were pretty good.

Ebay. I used a store named Osmans .... renovations or bathroom?? They have a ebay store and are based around liverpool area. they do bathrooms and kitchens.

Great buys! We saved a fortune and found them to be 10% cheaper than the reno boys jokers

In Blacktown, there is a shop off at Stoddart Rd, off Prospect Hwy @ HomeBase
As you enter Stoddart Rd, before Sydney Blinds.

The have factory of bathroom stuff at good pricing, and you can haggle with the owner

Hope you don't mind if I jump in on your question.
I'm looking for the same thing only in Brisbane. Hopefully someone might read this and know of somewhere here.

Back