Residex Top 100 Brisbane House

Hi All

Please see details for Residex Top 100 Qld House and units

These reports are the most thorough and up-to-date analysis available for the property market throughout Australia. Not only does this report give you a state summary, regional predictions, market analysis as well as easy to read tables and graphs, it also provides details of the best and worst performing suburbs, plus median values, sales, growth and rental returns for every suburb in each state and territory.

Packed With Useful Information
In every issue, you will find the latest information on:

Capital Growth - Showing you how house and units values have grown over the last 12 months, and on average over the last 10 years.

Rental Yield - With many people receiving cash flow from rental on their investment properties, it is important to know how much rent you should be receiving and which areas are showing the best potential for rental income!

Median Value - What is the value of a typical property in an area? The median is the middle value of all the properties in an area, not just the ones that happened to have sold recently.

Sale Counts - Find out exactly how many houses and units have sold in each suburb, and the city and country as a whole.

All of the figures above are calculated for both houses and units, to enable you to analyse both markets in the one report.

The information in the report is broken up into different sections: 1) an overview of the state and its capital city, 2) a breakdown of the state into different regions (groups of postcodes) and, finally, 3) a huge suburb by suburb list showing the performance for every suburb in the state

Hi,
I just bought this today (computer version) before I saw this post.
By the look of it, Sunshine Coast is the area you want to get into....

Hey Richard

I think you should note that the reports are copyright and only for the purchasers use. Residex may be not too pleased with sharing across internet forums.

FYI, Peter 14.7

Re the Sunshine is the best area....

How about closer to Brisbane, near Caboolture/Morayfield? or Narangba/Burpengary? or even closer towards the Pine ie Petrie or will the prices of the standard 4/2/2 be hitting towards the 400k mark??

Re the Sunshine is the best area....

How about closer to Brisbane, near Caboolture/Morayfield? or Narangba/Burpengary? or even closer towards the Pine ie Petrie or will the prices of the standard 4/2/2 be hitting towards the 400k mark??

I shouldn't have mentioned the predictions, now everyone will want to know and not want to buy the report!

I assume 4/2/2 means 4bed 2 bath 2 garage??? So your asking about houses not units?

To clarify, are we talking about the residex best growth metro (top 100) quarterly report queensland, priced $215?

I haven't used one of these before - are they worth the money, and is the cost deductible?

Coolie21
Yes thats the one... maybe useful for some additional infomration.. but I dont think it worth the money... mind you if the places get the growth predictions then i guess it absolutley worth the money...

Has anyone tracked the performance of these reports ? Look pretty ambitious too me...

Back