robot vacuum cleaner

so do i buy a 150 buck vacuum cleaner or try and pick up one of these robot vacs for 200-250. im thinking ill have a crack at the robot thingy, run it 3 times a week would be great

Just had an email lob into my inbox for a robot vacuum cleaner for $239 from Zizzle Brisbane and the offer lasts another 17 hours.

Anybody looking for one still... check it out.

Just had an email lob into my inbox for a robot vacuum cleaner for $239 from Zizzle Brisbane and the offer lasts another 17 hours.

Anybody looking for one still... check it out.

I love the wording people compe up with sometimes when trying to sell stuff:

And get this, the little robot is so intelligent it recognises when it's running out of battery life and returns to its home base, meaning you'll never lose it
:confused:

I love the wording people compe up with sometimes when trying to sell stuff:

And get this, the little robot is so intelligent it recognises when it's running out of battery life and returns to its home base, meaning you'll never lose it
:confused:

Meaning it returns to its base to charge itself up without any help from you and then, if you want it to, it will continue to vacuum when it is charged. Also, you will not trip over it because it will not just run out of battery in the middle of the room.

Though I did lose mine when I tried it and had to go looking under the furniture to find the little runaway :p.

Meaning it returns to its base to charge itself up without any help from you and then, if you want it to, it will continue to vacuum when it is charged. Also, you will not trip over it because it will not just run out of battery in the middle of the room.

Though I did lose mine when I tried it and had to go looking under the furniture to find the little runaway :p.

Yes I know, I have one and read the ad...

I just thought the wording was a bit .... .of a ****

It is a bit ironic for graingrower to be criticising people for new technologies when i doubt he picks his grain by hand with a sickle which is what people did for centuries. Times change and so do people. If you want a robot vacuum cleaner go for it.

It is a bit ironic for graingrower to be criticising people for new technologies when i doubt he picks his grain by hand with a sickle which is what people did for centuries. Times change and so do people. If you want a robot vacuum cleaner go for it.

I figured it cost less/the same as normal one does so... plus I am not the best housekeeper and the timer set to run each day helps.. the house isn't dusty.

Oh you need the duelling harness for the robo vac, waste of time without it.. But more importantly, you need the milkshake attachment, otherwise you're not getting anywhere near full value.

Do you guys name your robots or is it impersonal :confused: If i had one i'd name him Robbie but the vacuum ones don't sound much fun. I'd like to get a fleet of nano quadrotors.. swarming-robots-will-fly-menacingly-towards-your-loved-ones-in-perfect-formation

Isaac on a short day, Asimov on a long one...:)

They fascinate me.

I've been experimenting, and was in the Silicon Valley today, gdtting my glial cells and neurons bombarded with incredible technology.

Technology is fun.

...and got to meet Crystal Gale (Don't it make my brown eyes blue) last night? night before? Her voice is still amazing. Like a beautiful whisky.

Back