Rochedale South

Just made an offer for a +vely geared property in Rochedale South (still waiting to be accepted by Vendor). Looking forward to hearing the CG & rental prospects for this suburb from all the Brisbane property experts, thanks in advance.

Rochedale South's great. I put a couple of people onto property there and they are in the midst of settling (building and pest done). CG is on a sharp upward trajectory at the moment, several agents have told me. Rental demand is strong. What kind of rent are you expecting for your property? What made you choose Rochedale South?

I'm actually looking in Rochedale south ATM as well, reason being it's still cheap considering how close it is to cbd. I have family live there, they reckon its a nice suburb with mainly owner occupied property. Seems to me anything low 400k is getting snapped up quickly of late.

I have lived there before and would consider moving there again (if property remained well priced). It'a decent suburb and should see increased demand when the rochedale south busway station opens (part of the southeast busway extension).

I have a townhouse across the freeway in Underwood, but haven't seen any growth in 5 years, hoping things start to pick up this spring. Rental demand has been quite good though with increasing rents (although stagnating a bit in the past year).

Back