Rolf Latham, Your a Legend !

Not sure if we're allowed to give "plugs" on the forum, but given Rolf's contribution, I'm sure there'll be no argument.
I've just received formal approval on my loan through Rolf and just wanted to say what a brilliant job he's done, especially in the current tightening credit climate.
This has not been a quick or easy lend ( 6 months in the making) and I've asked more questions than I'm sure Rolf would care to remember. There was never a complaint, just fast, efficient and fantastic advice as to how best to structure everything.

...and all done from different states

Thankyou Rolf, you'll have my continued business as long as your in business ;)

Ross

"plugs" have officially been banned unless you're plugging me :D

BTW Good job Rolf

Hmmmmm. Was hoping that the print on last bit would have been smaller

That's great to see a successful example of two people working together interstate.

Many people are sceptical about not having a face to face meeting, but these days with phone, email, fax anything is possible. The same is true for borrowers overseas.

We need more plugs of brokers :) Many people don't understand the work that happens behind the scenes to get a loan settled (i.e. like your 6 month situation), and some journalists even think we are earning commission for just "a couple of hours work", if it was that good they're welcome to join us!

Cheers

I've "privately plugged" Rolf (that sounds really bad...) to others via PM, but seeing as everyone is going public...

Rolf did an awesome job on my refinance and new loan last year. It wasn't completely straightfoward, and I was very impressed at the final outcome.

And I'm even more interstate than Ross!!! :)

Cheers Rolf

I too am a Rolf fan

Hes a good guy to ring and just bounce stuff off of - even if you're not on his 'broking team' working for him as he's just a helpful guy.

Interstate! Thats nothing.

I travel quite a bit, circa 160+ nights per year away.

As luck would have it every time i've had to arrange finance or settle, i've never been home, not once. not ever. I once settled a property and arranged a loan from Singapore. Email, Fax and Courier was a godsend.

I've used Rolf for the last 5 years and have also had a good experience. I've never met the guy, or seen him in person. I only know what he looks like since the newsletter started coming out.

I chose Rolf at random based on good feedback from this very forum. We have a pretty good working relationship, although, not quite as good as Chris R's :)

Not sure if we're allowed to give "plugs" on the forum, but given Rolf's contribution, I'm sure there'll be no argument.
I've just received formal approval on my loan through Rolf and just wanted to say what a brilliant job he's done, especially in the current tightening credit climate.
This has not been a quick or easy lend ( 6 months in the making) and I've asked more questions than I'm sure Rolf would care to remember. There was never a complaint, just fast, efficient and fantastic advice as to how best to structure everything.

...and all done from different states

Thankyou Rolf, you'll have my continued business as long as your in business ;)

Ross

Ross,

I can't believe it, I thought you must have been talking about me. Rolf also just completed a deal for me that has taking several months. (Interstate also)The final outcome much better than I could have ever expected, considering the current lending environment. As others have said, Rolf is also more than willing to help out even prior to becoming one of his clients. This is what got me on board.

Regards
Andrew

I've got to agree, Rolf is extremely good at his job. I'm based in the UK and he has organised finance for me in the past week, everything went very smoothly.

Another vote for Rolf the Legend.

Wisdom, Knowledge, Perserverance, Efficient, and a sense of humour as well.

Yoda's younger brother !

I have also used Rolf very extensively over the last couple of years and believe he is the best in the mortgage broking industry - having dealt with multiple mortgage brokers before.

Infact there has not been a single month over the last 18 months, where he has not been busy working on a new finance/ refinance application for me and is in midst of getting me the approval for my largest $$$ purchase yet.

He has always delivered more than he has promised on each occassion.. without fail....!

Harris

And doesn't take himself too seriously as well, when the little ones call him Ruff, Ruff (as in doggie noises). Of course now they are older, they wouldn't do that (well, wouldn't admit to it anyway).:eek:

:-(

Looks like I'm the only one to have had negative experiences with Rolf.

I have always found Rolf to be very slow to reply to my emails, and he doesn't answer all my questions?

I assume I am not getting the same service as you guy's as I am reasonably new to the game, and have been purchasing at the lower end of the market.

Sorry to buck the trend
my 2 cents

Back