Rolf Latham, Your a Legend !

Obi

Firstly i do respect your opinion and its good to see you buck the trend as things are never super perfect.

I'm not defending rolf as hes a big boy and can do that for himself.

But reading thru your threads you said the same thing in feb 07

So if thats the case then why not find another person to deal with if you're not happy with the service levels as its over a year later... think in the same thread richard taylor offered his services and from everything I've ever heard and seen out of the guy he's also an incredibly smart cookie.

But if someone doesnt cut it for me then I move on.

Looks like I'm the only one to have had negative experiences with Rolf.

I have always found Rolf to be very slow to reply to my emails, and he doesn't answer all my questions?

I assume I am not getting the same service as you guy's as I am reasonably new to the game, and have been purchasing at the lower end of the market.

Sorry to buck the trend
my 2 cents

Ill agree and say Rolf doesnt need sticking up for but while some days it may take a few hours to get a reply, imagine what it was like in the 60s when your wrote a letter and posted it and waited for a reply? If he doesnt answer questions maybe just re ask them

In the past 6 months, Rolf has managed to get me a 95% lend on a 100+ appartment building in Rockdale, a suburb that no one would lend over 70% LVR 3 years ago. This was with me being straight out of uni with only 2 months work employement and being on a 6 month probation. My partner was also only casually employed.

After this my parents used him, 1st job was a refinance on there PPOR where he managed to bump the valuer up an additional 10k (from an already high figure and a 95% lend) and then secured a 108% lend in the same block as above WITH NO LMI. Now while that will proabably never be repeated to any of his clients i have found his service to be astronical to the point that he has written over $1.2m in loans in 6 months for us.

I definately know who ill be calling when i need to refinance...

Rolf, thanks for the recent advice that you gave me. It has saved me heaps of dollars in fees. He's never written a loan for me but was still willing to give me some outstanding advice.

Yes, Rolf is a legend!!

In the past 6 months, Rolf has managed to get me a 95% lend on a 100+ appartment building in Rockdale, a suburb that no one would lend over 70% LVR 3 years ago.
That does sound like a superhuman feat for a commercial loan.... Nice size block of apartments by the way. :D

Rolf gave me the advice I needed to go back to the RAMS lender and challenge why I could not get cash out on an 85% lo doc loan.

Resulted in RAMS approving the loan...and unfortunately for Rolf the original Westpac loan he wrote a few years back over the property is now about to be refinanced by RAMS. This is not the only loan that Rolf has arranged for me though.

There are a lot of obstacles/smokescreens you need to cut through with lo-doc borrowing at the moment. Rolf's advice has helped me.

Ajax

As well Rolfie also provides a lot of behind the scenes info, thoughts and ideas to a few of the brokers who visit the forum from what I know... myself included. Whats great about him is that he shares his knowledge and doesnt scrooge and also takes the time to help grow people in the industry... so a good mentor for many methinks... not just customers but non customers and colleagues as well.

Rolf - You work like a legend..selfless

Rolf,

You work like a legend, SELFLESS. Thanks for your advice and PM on how to recoup money from SGB.:)

Cheers

Maybe we should have annual Somersoft awards where everyone can nominate their favourite Brokers, Solicitors/ Conveyancers, Builders, PM's etc.

As it seems there may be others who are doing a really good job out there that could get properly recognised with awards where forums members nominate and then vote for them.

Just a thought!

Raja

Maybe we should have annual Somersoft awards where everyone can nominate their favourite Brokers, Solicitors/ Conveyancers, Builders, PM's etc.

As it seems there may be others who are doing a really good job out there that could get properly recognised with awards where forums members nominate and then vote for them.

Just a thought!

Raja

Seems there isn't a need as Rolf has everything under control. I'm starting to wonder if there's a need for the rest of us MB's :D ~~takes tongues back out of cheek~~

On a serious note, it appears Rolfy does a great job on here (I don't know him from a bar of soap) and the majority of his posts that I have read have been informative to the forumites.

Back