RPDATA - just fleeced me. Anyone have access?

Well, I just tried to purchase a street report from RPData and was lead to believe 3 properties would be included. Only 2 were included but all the info was listed as "unknown"..... You can imagine my disgust at paying $24.95 to be told nothing... especially considering the one property I was most interested in was excluded altogether. Thanks for nothing RPData!

So, does anyone have access to Central Victorian Goldfields area on RPData that is willing to look up an address to see whether it was just this report or not?

I have lodged a complaint (via email) & requested a full refund however I would be interested to know if the promised info really does exist in their database. (I have a screen shot of what info was meant to be included prior to purchasing the report)

If anyone is able to & willing to assist, it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Anyone else have similar issues?

Fleecing

Hi,

If you know any real estate agents in that area, give them a call. Most agents have the data of their particular area at their fingertips and they can provide you with the info you require quickly. It pays to be friendly with real estate agents. Hope this helps.

Giuseppe

This post is not meant to be a trolling one. Teasing yes, trolling no. If anyone is hurt by it, I express my contrition in advance and request that the Mods remove my offending words.

OK lets start:

There are many kinds of people on this forum. Some being more interesting and/or supercilious than others.

Hilarious!

The pun, replete with references to Snowden and Waterboarding, was intended.

Why? Because our friend the OP has an unusual job. Based on his musings here on this forum, I'm convinced he works for the Commonwealth of Australia's intelligence community. :)

That's right SS has its own resident spook who (in between busy assignments) finds time to post here. And why not?! Even spooks have investments. I recall Kim Philby, when in exile in Moscow, trading stock by regular mail through his Danish broker.

Call me delusional if you will, but I did not come to this conclusion lightly. Did anyone else spot it? I suspect Melb Girl got it. Anyone else?

These days, our spooks rarely boast about their jobs. If pressed (and when they are not posting on this and other forums) they just claim to work for the Attorney Generals Office. Which is partly true.

Indif is actually an amusing fellow who has more than risen through the ranks, so to speak. Even if his vocabulary is a bit gaudy and full of :rolleyes: ,its nice to know we have people like him "protecting" us.

This just reaffirms my long held belief..... Most people are idiots.

You can't reason with an idiot, nor can you "enlighten" them on concepts which are true, yet not necessarily intuitive.... Not intuitive to an idiot that is..... ;). Just like trying to explain the basic premise of investing to most people. An absolute waste of breathe and consumption of precious time.

Tsk tsk with this kind of intellectual grandiosity, its no wonder Enigma proved to be so fallible.

To the OP: I hope you get your money back and wish you well in the war against the Axis of RP Data and the rest of their allied hegemonists.

Australia, can sleep well. With people like Indiff on our side, we are in safe hands indeed! *giggle*

To the OP: I hope you get your money back and wish you well in the war against the Axis of RP Data and the rest of their allied hegemonists.

Thanks to your "good will" one world, and your spurious assertions, we have triumphed against the axis of RP Data.... the world is all the better for it! :D

ps. you forgot to mention that your post was self retrospective! Working in a room with no windows obviously excites your imagination... ;) Thanks for the laugh! :D

Back