Rudd vAbbott

Just wondering how long it will take before it turns to (Elmer) Fudd vs the Wrascally Wabbit?

(I have already tuned out of the political debate since everyone's darling Jools called the mock election months ago).

From my observations the die hard LNP supporters think Abbott won, the die hard ALP supporters think Rudd won, is anyone really surprised by this result?

The measurements used are a farce, because majority of people controlling the worm or twitter responses are those who already know who they are going to vote for and respond based on this (easily confirmed by the way the worm moves as soon as the camera changes to one candidate or the other, rather than waiting to hear what is said)... what they really need is a bunch of swing voters with no clear preference to judge these "debates"...

From my observations the die hard LNP supporters think Abbott won, the die hard ALP supporters think Rudd won, is anyone really surprised by this result?

That's probably true, but it seems the supposedly detached commentators have mostly concluded that Abbott came out better.

The people that matter, the undecided, probably weren't watching anyway.

Abbott objectively performed better than Rudd. Rudd was evasive, weak and you can sense the blood on the floor.

But the twitter score ended up 61/39 pro-Rudd or thereabouts. :confused:

One mans objectively is another mans highly biased :D

I didn't watch it. If I wanted to hear people tell me lies and proclaim how amazing they are I'd watch some wrestling. At least they are more honest about faking it.

Most places I have seen are calling it either slightly in favour of Rudd or slightly in favour of Abbott.

Only fan boys who have already made up their minds are demanding that one of them was triumphant and vanquished all comers, like a kid defending a superhero in the corner of the playground.

Plainly obvious that the "debate" was one sided as Rudd had his face in his notes the whole time while Abbott was looking directly into the camera and audience when talking.

No debating from Rudd at all. It was all preconcieved note reading.

Plainly obvious that the "debate" was one sided as Rudd had his face in his notes the whole time while Abbott was looking directly into the camera and audience when talking.

No debating from Rudd at all. It was all preconcieved note reading.

Yeah, I reckon that is pretty pathetic really.

Difficult to imagine Abbott as a statesman representing us globally,however Rudd certainly bottled it a bit last night.Would be marvellous to just hear some kind of masterplan for the short,medium and long term with clearly determined goals which we could all adhere to and ultimately benefit from socially and financially ........Can't be that hard surely?

Difficult to imagine Abbott as a statesman representing us globally,however Rudd certainly bottled it a bit last night.

Can't help thinking that Rudd is looking unhealthy and pasty, almost puffy and podgy, tired and stressed - whereas Abbot looks fresh, fit, sharp of mind, well slept and he's ready to tackle anything.

I know Abbott exercises a lot - but interesting to see the physical difference night after night on the news

Difficult to imagine Abbott as a statesman representing us globally,however Rudd certainly bottled it a bit last night.Would be marvellous to just hear some kind of masterplan for the short,medium and long term with clearly determined goals which we could all adhere to and ultimately benefit from socially and financially ........Can't be that hard surely?

All I can think of is Rudd a few years ago having a hissy fit because he had to sit next to a Chinese bloke instead of some other dude that he was friends with. Was on the news for all to see.

Abbott will do a fine job.

See ya's.

All I can think of is Rudd a few years ago having a hissy fit because he had to sit next to a Chinese bloke instead of some other dude that he was friends with. Was on the news for all to see.

Abbott will do a fine job.

See ya's.

To me he's the geeky kid at the back of the school library picking his earwax and eating it.

Didn't he also snub a female Chinese Ambassador at a G20 conference, who apparently later became a foreign minister.

I think everyone but the Australian people know what Rudds like :confused:.

Fence, you beat me to it.

Parliament House right, you walk along the halls and there they are on the walls, every PM, lovely pictures.

You come to the great John Howard, one of the longest serving PM's in history then Krudd, Gillard, Krudd. All in the space of 6 years.

How incredibly unfortunate that is.

Lets get some stability happening and get back on track.

Vote Coalition !:cool:

Back