Sea, River, Sunset, Park, or Valley View?

Which view would be your ultimate - Please consider wind and climate conditions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have "tree views" and "garden views" - very private. Beyond the trees is a valley - ok, so there are other houses and a major road running through it, but it is still a valley I suppose :)

Cheers,

The Y-man

I ticked 'other' too. Any view is better than looking at the neighbours!!

And you didn't have a city view choice. I like a nice view with city as well, that way it's nice at night too, instead of looking out the window at a black hole.

That's so true Novar!

Thanks for reminder, I get so crazy over nature I tend to forget how beautiful cities can be, in their own (different) way...

My view(s) over Sydney was amazing.

Attachments

• sydneynightlights.JPG
    sydneynightlights.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 52
  • sydneynightlights1.JPG
    sydneynightlights1.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 55
  • sydneysunrise.JPG
    sydneysunrise.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 57
it's not on the list but i'd have to go city skyline. ala looking down brisbane river with the city skyline at night like Kangaroo point.

I chose other as well because there is no mountain option!

My dad lives at Pitt Town in NSW on acreage overlooking the flat flood plains of Windsor, straight onto the Blue Mountians. The view and sunsets are awe-inspiring.

I have a thing for mountain views - Wengen, Switzerland is one of my favourite places in the world for this.

Where we lived in Christchurch we looked out over the city to the snow capped Southern Alps - stunning.

lake taupo new zealand

house on stilts in the bush western corner lake taupo new zealand,sitting one deck,early morning sunrise over the lake=paradise:)

That's so true Novar!

Thanks for reminder, I get so crazy over nature I tend to forget how beautiful cities can be, in their own (different) way...

My view(s) over Sydney was amazing.

I'll have the middle one please, with some sea views on the side and mountains behind that! What's the bill for that? :eek:

Back