Secrets of the Rich

I was far more interested in the side article where it headlined "Gillard states the mining boom is not over".

Hard to continually try to milk a cow when everyone else is saying the cow has no more to give.

Gillard is in there saying "BS, I'll keep yanking on it 'til either more comes out or the thing rips off.....I've got a bunch of promises to keep to the Greens, and there's not one that costs under 4 Billion."

Bring in the next cow....what does Tasmania have to milk ??

'They' dont. 'You' do. Because everyone's perspective will be different.
My definition of rich is living in a paid off $3-5 million dollar house and having at least another $10-$20 million dollars in assets which spin off at least $500,000 a year income. Anything less is merely "doing alright" :D

I was far more interested in the side article where it headlined "Gillard states the mining boom is not over".

Hard to continually try to milk a cow when everyone else is saying the cow has no more to give.

Gillard is in there saying "BS, I'll keep yanking on it 'til either more comes out or the thing rips off.....I've got a bunch of promises to keep to the Greens, and there's not one that costs under 4 Billion."

Bring in the next cow....what does Tasmania have to milk ??
Haha i've noticed a lot of your posts are designed to threadf*ck and turn threads into politics.
Keep it up, it's enjoyable to read :D

I've long wondered how having the best performing economy of almost all developed countries in the world during the GFC, AND after, equals economic mismanagement???

I must have missed something...

My definition of rich is living in a paid off $3-5 million dollar house and having at least another $10-$20 million dollars in assets which spin off at least $500,000 a year income. Anything less is merely "doing alright" :D

People with $10-$20 million in assets will be spinning off much more than $500k per annum. that's a 2.5 - 5% return on investment. Fairly mediocre for someone that has accumulated that sort of base.

People with $10-$20 million in assets will be spinning off much more than $500k per annum. that's a 2.5 - 5% return on investment. Fairly mediocre for someone that has accumulated that sort of base.

I wouldn't be complaining...

maybe that's why I'm not rich :p

Back