seminars

Hi All,

Is there anyone out there going to attend the Steve McNight seminar coming up in June? I have only been to 2 seminars and they both tried to flog
property, just wondering if it will be third time lucky!!!!!!!!!

Ta.

I think it's still a good idea to go to such events. You get to network with like minded investors and even if you only learn one thing at the seminar, it's worthwhile.
If you don't go, you'll never know :)

According to his last book when Steve bought all his properties and set up his website etc. he was in partnership with another man. When they went their separate ways Steve took the website and the business side of things and his partner took all the houses.

Brendan Nichols

Thanks for your feedback.

Has anyone heard of Brendan Nichols? He will be a guest speaker at Steve Mcnight next seminar. I have been highly recommended to go to this seminar by a close friend, but could well imagine he has several books out there, as this would be a cheaper option than spending $750 to go to the seminar!!!!!!!!

Ta

$750 is an awful lot of money to attend a seminar when you don't know anything about the presenter!

Cheers
LynnH

Hi All,

Is there anyone out there going to attend the Steve McNight seminar coming up in June? I have only been to 2 seminars and they both tried to flog
property, just wondering if it will be third time lucky!!!!!!!!!

Ta.
I went to a Steve McK book launch in 04 I remember. He was so high on himself he was literally floating at the time, he pointed out a lady in the audience who had followed him to all of these similar book launches and encouraged others to attend the Brisbane launch in a few days to get a little bit more 'Steve time'. I declined.

I find him an interesting fellow and definitely worth listening to, seems to have been a bit quiet recently.. Seminars... are they worth the time/money.. it's a tough question to answer.

I've been thinking recently about his whole cashflow idea with property and how potentially that was all just a convenient distraction, the success of his investing not being driven by cashflow ideas as such but simply by mispriced assets repricing, high yield being an indicator of the mispricing... Still he saw an opportunity and pounced with ferocious force at the time, well done!

I have found myself on his e-mail listing. I realise this is a link for the opposition web site, but here are some answers to who Brenden Nickols is. I'll let you decide.......................

http://www.propertyinvesting.com/stacks-of-money

I have never been to any of these seminars, guess I need to be in the country for this.
I have doubts about this whole Steve McK method myself, but it worked for him at the time, but now is different.

What a hilarious read!

"News of my success got around and I went on (again in the 1980's) to become one of just 6 facilitators in the world (and the only Australian) to study for 5 gruelling years and be fully certified to train others in advanced money-making strategies. That program was led by the now highly regarded Robert Kiyosaki"

I find it very amusing how these people just make up random terms and qualifications:D
I want to be a facilitator and be able to train people in advanced money-making strategies...pity there are only 6 in the world:D Oh well, back to my uni degree...

Thanks for the link, allmine. An interesting read! Wonder where I've heard all that waffle before ..... ?????

Cheers
LynnH

I'm glad you've found the same entertainment from that speil as me, I thought I was the only one who thinks this kind of thing is non-sence.
I have a few of them links now, that forum has many of them.
I'm yet to read all of it, better things to do.

Back