Sexy Mackers on TT

Hey Simon,

Noticed you on Seven's "Today Tonight"!!! Strangely enough I don't normally watch the show, but was channel surfing, and decided to stop for what I thought was a "hunk of a spunk" but then realised it was just you!!! :p ;)

Okay okay, I'm just teasing...but FWIW...Can I have your autograph (can I, can I, puleeeease....??) ;)

Cheers,
Jo

Got to tell you I have lost 12kg since that was filmed last year.

All the talk I did was edited down to two sentences, At least they used the footage of me entering the door which we shot about half a dozen times before they were happy.

Last edited:
I wasn't going to comment, but seeing you mentioned it.....:cool:

Errrr....I noticed!!! :eek:

But hey, tubby is cute too!! Works for me (see my "baby").

Seriously though, congrats and well done on the weight loss Simon!!! :)

I'm trying to find a link- but instead I found Depreciator (I'm assuming there is not anpther Scott in the same company?)

Here's the link... http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/ Go to the right hand side and select the How to get everything you deserve arrow. Everything from the ATO that is...

If you were quick you would have seen Skater and myself flash before your eyes on the promo before the segment. SKater points at something in the video, but they obviosly didn't like what she had to say. They have quoted us on the website.

Regards

Andrew

Does that have sexy Mackers? I can only see Depreciator (Scott) from this forum.

Nah Geoff, that is just the transcript. It has Scott & it has me & Hubby but I don't think that one has the Mackers in it. Funny how the transcript is so different from what is screened.

Nah Geoff, that is just the transcript. It has Scott & it has me & Hubby but I don't think that one has the Mackers in it. Funny how the transcript is so different from what is screened.

So that link is better because I am not in it?

So much for my TV star aspirations - torn out of my heart and dashed against a rock by an unfeeling critic. I will be in my dressing room if anyone wants me :(

Back