Shifty Tenant, give boot or make a deal?

What was the outcome Datto? Did the tenants agree for the storage?

moneyman, I didn't ask. I gave it a fair bit of thought and decided to just let it be.

Sure , I'd love to get the storage but I don't like the possible negative outcomes eg me making threats, losing a tenant or maybe even going into cohoots with a possible harbourer of illegals.

Think it's best to keep everything at arms length on his one....got a PM to look after the place so I'm not doing anything wrong.

Thanks everyone for the contributions

Thanx k

Tenant always pays on time

property is sometimes a little on the dirty side but tenant cleans up on follow up visits.

I suppose I am being taken advantage of by having extra people in unit, and I do need the garage and storeroom so I think it's a fair deal.
A tenant who always pays on time and hasn't destroyed the place...

Seems like the perfect tenant to me.

Extra heads, pets they are not supposed to have - all standard.

Why is everyone here so tolerant of ILLEGAL immigrants. If they have no right to be here then give them the boot.
I would happily swap any of the loser Aussie tenants I've ever had for a solid, useful immigrant anyday who paid their rent on time.

I saw a docco recently about illegals who cross the Mexican border into the USA. It looked at it from both sides of the coin a bit..the stories of the intending illegals to be, the security dudes waiting on the border, and some illegals already there.

One case was a 50+ year old lady, who had been living in the USA illegally for decades, had grown up kids and grandkids, worked hard and stayed out of trouble etc.

She was caught, and deported back to Mexico with basically what she could carry. She knew noone, and had noone to stay with, and her family were now in another Country. It was very, very sad - and I think grossly unfair. She had been an upright and contributing person to the USA economy for decades, and gets thrown out.

Meanwhile plenty of home-grown USA citizens can live, sponge off the Gubb, commit crime and so forth.

Back