Should I be worried

I am not usually home on weekdays, and today I am and decided to enjoy the sun on my balcony.

Whilst I was out there a council car pulled up with 2 people in it and the passenger was clearly writing things down on her clip board and they stayed for about 5 mins.

What is this all about? Should I be worried? :confused:

Well you probably haven't made any serious offences Inlimbo, so I doubt there is anything for you to worry much about.

So was it just you, or were there other people with you on the balcony?
Is the balcony structure including the railings all up to code and in acceptable condition?
And when was the last time you had them all inspected?

I am not usually home on weekdays, and today I am and decided to enjoy the sun on my balcony.

Whilst I was out there a council car pulled up with 2 people in it and the passenger was clearly writing things down on her clip board and they stayed for about 5 mins.

What is this all about? Should I be worried? :confused:

was there a phone call in the car and they had to write stuff down?

were you smoking pot? you seem a a little paranoid.

It was just me on the balcony - they did see me and nodded their head in acknowledgement.

I have just finished some work on the property including removing some trees but have all the approvals.

Maybe I was smoking a little pot....

Maybe they were having a coffee break?

My brother was a surveyor with Telstra. They were told that when they had their breaks to drive off the roads into a secluded area if possible.

Otherwise, no matter how hard they worked members of the public would ring up about "a Telstra vehicle parked and the men in it were doing nothing, just sitting there".
Marg

Yes ok maybe I am reading way too much into this....

Also noted - the balcony isn't as secluded as I thought and I should remember clothes.

Back