Shower enclosures...

these are made in china and brought to Australia- should be OK since it is certified to Australian standards. I won't tell you the estimated price bought over there but it's reasonable

How are you going to get it in the room ?

Gerd
looks like it comes apart, or might be delivered in kit form. with base dimensions of 1000mm x 1000mm and standard aussie doors being 800mm - 900mm you dont have much choice

I find the product a little bit creepy though. Im getting images of having to put in $9 worth of coins, stepping into the shower, raising my arms, and being attacked by mechanical arms with spinning loofahs

G'day Gerd,

It comes flat packed in 4 pieces so transport and installation is reasonably simple...

Seems a cheaper option for a quick fit out of a bathroom, no tiling required!!!!

these are made in china and brought to Australia- should be OK since it is certified to Australian standards. I won't tell you the estimated price bought over there but it's reasonable

Just be careful, a registered showerhead does not mean it is Australian Standards Certified, in fact most of the ones I have looked at don't come within a cooee of approval. Poor quality piping and electrical wiring that is a nightmare. Botton line - Check first

Back