SIG Meeting - Christmas Get Together - Monday 10th December 2007

yeh it was great fun :) good to meet you all

p.s Michael keep it up mate, you will get it done and it will absolutely pay off in the end :)

Huge apologies for not making SIG Christmas last night.

I was hit by the hail storm on Sunday - 2 hail damaged cars and about 100 roof tiles either smashed or cracked. I was waiting for SES all Sunday evening through to Monday morning. Gave up by 1pm and started the job myself one handed (broke my wrist recently). Was slow going so rang my brother to help and quite a few hours later and many tarps cut into little tarps as bandages for the roof tiles, we finished.

As I didn't go to work, my diary didn't remind me SIG was on - but even if I had remembered, I probably would have been too exhausted :)

We have 2 other properties in the area. Drove around to them on Sunday and both reported no leaks at that time, but have now had a phone call from one saying water damage in roof. I had already booked a local tiler to go and have a look at both houses today anyway, so am one step ahead of them !

Am waiting a few days before I ring the insurance companies as it's so hard to get through. At least we're all dry now and cars are still drivable.

Thanks for organising David,

I had a great time also. Wishing you all a very Merry Xmas and a happy and prosperous new year and goodluck Michael with your council approoval.

Back