Sig Meeting Special Event – Breakfast With The Reno Kings

Hi, will be going with one of the other members. Don't need to any extra tickets - looking forward to catching up with everyone.

cheers

We have two vacancies, as Michael and Pamela Yardney are unable to attend due to a prior engagement.

So everyonoe who has posted is in - except for Ruby2 who is on the reserve list....dont fret too much Ruby as I am fairly sure you will get a spot somehow.

This should be quite an enjoyable breakfast !!

Please dont forget your extra $3 for me to grab a thank-you gift for the boys !!!!

how often does the sig meet?

hi david,

it's the first time that i hear about sig. how often does the group meet and what are the procedures? will all future meetings be announced in the forum.

thanks
d

We meet most months , but not all.
Just check the Meeting Point for events.

Next one after this likely to be early May....

hi perky
it looks like I am going to miss the breaky
I have to meet with some poeple (only arrived yesterday) on friday and it will run into saturday I think so not to tie up these two tickets up, please regive them out,
thanks and hope it goes well.

Still 4 spots left.

Those of you who may have wanted to bring an extra 1 or 2 - you can post now if you want to. May as well make it up to 40 !!

PS ALL - remember to please bring an extra $3 and hand that to me for the gifts to the boys - thanks !!

David

Hi Dave,

Well Aden is coming, but I'm not including him in the headcount... He might need a spot at a table though if we're reserving actual seats?

See you Saturday!

Cheers,
Michael.

PS I'll bring hardcopy printouts of my development plans for anyone interested in looking at how the design is progressing. I've got colour mock-ups now of profiles etc. Its looking pretty sharp IMHO of course. :D

Back