Sig Meeting Special Event – Breakfast With The Reno Kings

Thanks to Paul and Geoff for a fun breakfast.

You were both very open with prices and areas and methods:)

Thanks also to Steve and David for organising it.

hi all
very interesting to hear that debt is the best form of protection.
I have had the same view for a very long time.
the best way to asset protect is have an asset that nobody will attack because theres no money there to get.
I enjoyed the bit I did get to listen to, missed most of it but that life and business.
thanks to all who organised it very interesting guys.

Agreed - a good, fun time, with some very worthwhile and (sometimes :p )serious input from Geoff and Paul.

Shame I had to leave early (still in a J.O.B. but counting :D ) But met up with many old friends and some newer posters/readers of SS. It was good to meet up - thank you Perky for putting it all together for us, you champion,

Regards,

A great morning with company to match! Thanks to David for organising :)

For those of us who went along to the show afterwards with the free tickets provided by Geoff and Paul, not only did we end up with an arsenal of freebies (the lollies have nearly all now gone though!) but we also had a lot of fun. We've decided we like the idea of the SIG brekky :D and might try to replicate another event like this in the future.
'Twas a great day overall :D

Thanks for organising the brekkie and talk guys. My mother loved it as she's been wanting to listen to the reno kings for a while. Brekkie was great and the property expo ticket afterwards was good so we could get all the freebie magazines - heheh. Hey, did everyone see that new property magazine, Your Property... and did you get your free copy :)

Great Brekky

Hi Guys,

Great breakfast, a definate must that we do it again, from the few people I got a chance to speak to it was so great speaking to like minded persons. Their was not more time to speak to some more.
Many thanks to the organisers. Great Work!:)

Hi Everyone,

Thank you to David for organising such a great brekky on Saturday. Well done!

Thanks to everyone else who I managed to chat with, and those that I just waved to. It was great to see so many people loving what they do.

And thank you to Geoff and Paul for coming along and, after speaking to a few people that morning, thank you for being so candid and open about what you do. It was very inspiring.

A HUGE thankyou to Perky (David) for organising the best ever SIG meeting and that is saying a lot as I use to organise them!:rolleyes:

Reno Kings are down to earth “real” investors without the spin or suits but simply logical supply v demand and presentation stuff. As well, they are still investing and not making their $$ from talking about it like some presenters.

I strongly advise seeing them in the flesh if you can.

The Expo following was great. With other SS forumites there it was like Disneyland for IP investors. So many rides (speakers), which one to do first!:D

Peter 14.7

Thank you for your thank-you's everyone !! (feel free to give kudo's to me !! :rolleyes: :) :) ) . LOL !!

I really enjoyed the day , the Reno Kings are quite down to earth and their liberal use of figures for their projects was both refreshing and so interesting too !!
I love looking at numbers behind the deals :)

Sorry it ended up being a little more than i thought - although I think for $20 each we got our monies worth , considering we listened to the boys talk for 90 minutes (had a nice large Brekkie, coffee and OJ) , and got our free $18 tickets into the Expo afterwards. The boys really appreciated the free food , and gifts.
Many commented to me that they thought that the venue was good - it certainly is a nice spot.

The Property Expo was funny too, the front two rows on the right hand side were taken up by so many Somersoft people it was almost like being in a class group with your friends :)

I will defintely do another one next year, with a different guest / guests.

In reply to Perky’s Post.

A. Kudos sent.

B. $20 a little more than you thought?

For $20 you got a Free Ticket worth $19, virtually one on one time with Reno Kings, specific details of their deals, full hot breakfast* , cafe coffee and unlimited Orange Juice.

* My guest Michael Syd was off colour and only drank orange juice. He said it was the best $20 Orange Juice Ever. I was on my diet and only coffee (black), water and one egg with vegies.:(

I sure no-one thought $20 was rich. Anyone who did needs to give up investing.

C. Sign me up now for Next Year. Happy to pay twice the amount.

Again, very well done, Perky.

Back