SSG Sydney Social Gathering :)

see_change said:
JP , Have been OS on holidays so didn't reply earlier.

Planning on being there along with better half.

See Change

Well wb Ski Bunny! How were the slopes? Looking forward to catching up and hearing all the latest....

Arwen said:
Hi All,

I've been a bit of a silent forumite in the past (despite the odd post) but my husband and I would love to come along to the SSG mtg and meet all of you.

Now we just need to work out how to get there in time!!! (we live in the eastern suburbs)

Arwen

No problems, Arwen. Should take you 40 mins tops. Just take the M2 tollway all the way to Baulkham Hills turnoff (Windsor Rd), turn right, travel for about 500m and then turn left into B and B carpark just after the big lights (corner of Seven Hills and Windsor Rds). You can't miss it! Look forward to seeing you there!

Peter 147 said:
Hi Jacque

Where is Castle Hill anyway :D

What if we hit a Kangeroo?

Thinking about it, Peter 147

Oh you inner city yuppie types are all the same. Geez.... ;)
Baulkham Hills (next to CH) is actually a suburb of the same city you reside in! You may suffer from a dose of fresh air (something you guys aren't used to!) and see lots more trees than normal as you approach.....
I can promise no kangaroos but watch out for the koalas if you come via West Pennant Hills :)
Make the drive, you lazy boy!

Jacque said:
Riding off the back of the success of the SIG meeting on Tues night with Steve Navra ( Thanks for a great night Steve!) and the general enjoyment had by most ppl, I am proposing another SSG for February. It is long overdue, of course, but I'm hoping that us likeminded individuals can also get together just to chat and network, even without the enlightenment of a guest speaker (hence the different group name!)
SSG's have been great in the past, with everyone meeting and getting to know at least one new person and the conversation is usually nice and lively as well. ALWAYS something new to learn and everyone is welcome. Atmosphere is very casual and, unlike SIG, there is no structure at all. You get out of these get togethers what you put in.
Hope to see lots of you there!

DATE: Fri 18th Feb
TIME: 7.30pm
PLACE: Bull and Bush Inn, corner of Windsor and Old Northern Rds
Baulkham Hills.
RSVP: To me by Thurs Feb 10.

Same venue as last time, and for those who want to know more, please feel free to call or PM me. The pub provides bistro type meals, with enough variety to please most :) No obligation to eat, but in order to secure a table on a Friday night, I will need numbers by the RSVP date, as they can often have functions which take up all the tables!
Hi Jacque,
Iam new into the forum, however, I would love to attend the meeting.

alinic said:
Hi Jacque,
Iam new into the forum, however, I would love to attend the meeting.
Hi alinic,

Please note that the date is the 25th Feb.
T'was changed from the original 19th of Feb, a week or so back :)

Look forward to meeting you,

Steve

Count us out for the 25th. Double booked as daughter is having 11th birthday sleepover party. :eek: Need all hands on the deck for that one!

Hope to get down to the next one... and finally meet some of you guys!

Jenni

littlejen said:
Count us out for the 25th. Double booked as daughter is having 11th birthday sleepover party. :eek: Need all hands on the deck for that one!

Jenni

Guess that means I can't come either :(

littlejen said:

Jenni

What a shame! Hope the party goes well- can only imagine the fun you're going to have until 2am 3am 4am.... Hehehehe :)

geoffw said:
Then do you and your wife only communicate by the forum? :D

Must be the ultimate geek test :p

I tried to get Nella technologically upgraded, but she won't have a bar of it. I have to write notes on <gasp!> paper and stick em to the fridge.

I'll clear our schedule. Gotta talk to Nella when she gets home.

Cheers

Paul

Poo darn. I'll be in NZ for work (followed by play) and Baulkham Hills is less than 5 minutes from here

I'll keep my eyes open for the next one.

Back