steveadl is a celebrity !!

Adelaide SSers can check out the little star and his lovely fiance in todays Sunday Mail social pages - The "O" List (page 106).
Thats a great photo Steve. You two make a really great couple :)

Adelaide SSers can check out the little star and his lovely fiance in todays Sunday Mail social pages - The "O" List (page 106).
Thats a great photo Steve. You two make a really great couple :)
Oooh, scan please! (Unless Steve wants to remain "semi-anon". ;))

Thanks Rob, we both know Alicia carries me. :D Looking pretty good yourself mate. Was a great night, thanks again.

Behind every great man is a great woman. Although that one doesn't work in my case.
Can I post a scan? There's a lot of public demand. I've got one ready to go, if you give me the green light.

Due to overwhelming public demand ...

Here it is ...

Attachments

• O List 2.jpg
    O List 2.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 182
nice one! but rob..you're the bigger celebrity lol well done!

how do you get so much exposure though? i have loads of friends who are investors and has done extremely well but they don't talk about it. you know asians, don't like to reveal personal stuff but it's obvious when they live in mansions and drive mercs and bmws.

nice one! but rob..you're the bigger celebrity lol well done!

how do you get so much exposure though? i have loads of friends who are investors and has done extremely well but they don't talk about it. you know asians, don't like to reveal personal stuff but it's obvious when they live in mansions and drive mercs and bmws.

Not sure how that works. Ever since my (success) coach convinced me to play a bigger game, to stop playing safe and to stop limiting myself, I've become exponentially more successful and at the same time seem to have attracted attention both here on SS and in the broader community.
I do like the idea that my journey may have a purpose in that it encourages and inspires others to overcome their fear and take action to achieve their dreams. Surely I didn't go through all that stuff for nothing?

Back